Part A:
Hello, this is Land Transport information at Toronto Airport.
你好,这是多伦多机场的陆上交通信息站。
How may I help you?
我怎么帮你?
Oh, good morning, I'm flying to Toronto Airport next week, and I need to get to a town called um, Milton.
哦,早上好。嗯,我下星期要飞往多伦多机场,我要去一个叫密尔顿的城镇。
Could you tell me how I can get there?
你能告诉我怎么去那儿吗?
Milton, did you say?
你是说密尔顿吗?
Let me see. I think that's about 150 miles south-west of here.
让我看看。我想是在距离这里大约150英里的西南方向。
In fact it's 147 miles to be exact, so it'll take you at least -say, three to four hours by road.
事实上,147英里是准确的,所以它会花掉你至少,三到四个小时的路程。
Wow! Is it as far as that?
哇!这么远?
Yes, I'm afraid so.
是的,我恐怕是这样。
But you have a number of options to get you there and you can always rent a car right here at the airport, of course.
但你有很多的选择去那里,当然,你总是可以在机场这里租车。
Right. Well, I don't really want to drive myself, so I'd like more information about public transport.
好的。嗯,我真的不想开车,所以我想了解更多关于公共交通的信息。
Ok. In that case the quickest and most comfortable is a cab and of course there are always plenty available.
好的。在这种情况下,最快和最舒适的是打的,当然也有很多的士的。
But it'll cost you.
但它会花费你比较多的钱。
You can also take a greyhound bus or there's an airport shuttle Service to Milton.
你也可以乘灰狗巴士或有机场接送服务去密尔顿。
Hum, I think for that kind of distance a cab would be way beyond my budget.
嗯,我觉得那种距离出租车会超出我的预算。
But the bus sounds OK.
但是公共汽车听起来不错。
Can you tell me how much that would cost?
你能告诉我要花多少钱吗?
Sure. Let's see. That would be $15 one way,or $27.50 return.
当然。让我们看看,这将是15美元单程,或27。50美元往返…
That's on the Greyhound.
是在灰狗车站出发。
Oh, that's quite cheap-great! But where abouts does it stop in Milton?
哦,那真是太便宜了!但是,它在密尔顿停在哪?
It goes directly from the airport here to the City Centre and it's pretty fast.
它直接从机场到市中心,它的速度非常快。
But you have to bear in mind that there is only one departure a day, so it depends what time your flight gets in.
但是你要记住一天只有一次,所以这取决于你的飞行时间是什么时候开始的。
Oh,of course.
哦,当然。
Hang on, we're due to get there at 11:30 am.
等下,我们将在11:30到达那里。
Hmmm, too bad, the bus leaves at 3:45, so you would have quite a wait - more than 4 hours.
嗯,太糟糕了,汽车3。45点离开,所以你会等待超过4小时。
Oh, I see.
哦,我明白了。
Well, what about the Shuttle you mentioned?
那么,你提到的机场接送服务呢?
OK. That's the Airport Shuttle that will take you from the airport right to your hotel or private address.
好的。机场接送您从机场到您的酒店或私人地址。
It's a door-to-door service and it would suit you much better, because there's one every two hours.
这是一个门到门的服务,它将更适合你,因为有一个每小时一趟。
So how much does that cost?
会花费多少?
Let's see.
让我们看看。
Yeah, that's $35 one way, $65 return, so I guess it's a bit more expensive than the Greyhound.
是的,是35美元单程,65美元往返,所以我想会比灰狗更贵一点。
Oh, that doesn't sound too bad, especially if it'll take me straight to the hotel.
哦,那听起来不太坏,特别是如果它直接带我到酒店。
But you do need to reserve a seat.
但你需要预订一个座位。
OK. Is it possible to make a booking right now,through you?
好的,现在可以预约吗?通过你?
Sure.
当然。
Part B:
OK. I just have to fill this form out for you.
好的,我只是要为你填好这个表格。
So what date do you want to book this for?
那么你想订什么日期?
The 16th of October - oh, no, sorry, that's my departure date.
十月十六日-哦,不,对不起,这是我的出发日期。
I arrive on the 17th, so book it for then, please.
我十七日到,所以请预定。
So, that's the Toronto Airport Shuttle to Milton.
所以,这是多伦多机场接送到密尔顿。
And this is for just one person or...?
这是一个人还是…?
Yes, just me, please.
是的,请给我。
Right. And you said your expected time of arrival was 11:30?
好的。你说你的到达时间是11.307所以,
So if I book your Shuttle for after 12:00 - let's say, 12:30 that should give you plenty of time to, you know, collect your baggage maybe grab a coffee?
如果我给你定在12点以后的机场接机,比如,12.30:你知道,拿你的行李,也许你有足够的时间去喝一杯咖啡吗?
Yeah, that sounds fine, as long as we land on time!
是啊,这听起来不错,只要我们按时着陆!
Well, we'll take your flight details so you don't need to worry too much about that.
好吧,我们会记录你的航班,这样你就不用太担心了。
Now, what about the fare? What sort of ticket do you want? One way or?
现在,车费呢?你想要什么样的票?单程还是…?
Yes.that'll be fine, provided I can book the return trip once I'm there.
是的,这很好,只要我在那里,我可以预定回程的旅行。
No problem - just allow a couple of days in advance to make sure you get a seat.
没有问题一只要允许提前几天,以确保你得到一个座位。
And what's your name, please?
你叫什么名字?
Janet, Janet Thomson.
Janet,Janet Thomson。
ls that Thompson spelt with a "p"?
那是汤普森拼写为“P”?
No, it's T-H-O-M-S-O-N.
不,是t-h-o-m-s-o-n。
OK, and you'll be coming from the UK?
好的。你会从英国飞吗?
What flight will you be travelling on?
你要去什么航班?
Oh, it's Air Canada flight number AC936, from London Heathrow.
哦,这是加拿大航空的航班号ac936,从伦敦希斯罗机场。
Right.
对。
Now, do you know where you'll be staying?
现在,你知道你将在哪里停留吗?
We need to give the driver an address.
我们需要给司机一个地址。
Yes, it's called the Vacation Motel-and I think it's near the town centre.
是的,是所谓的度假旅馆,我想这是市中心附近。
Anyway, the address is 24 Kitchener Street- that's k-i-t-c-h-e-n-e-r street.
总之,地址是24,-Kitchener街的Kitchener街。
That's fine. Right.
好的。对,
So that's $35 to pay please. Have you got your credit card number there?
所以这是35美元,请支付。你有你的信用卡号码吗?
Yes, it's a VISA card, and the number is 3303 8450 2045 6837.
是的,这是一张签证卡,而且号码是8450 20456837 3303。
OK, well, that seems to be everything.
好的。嗯,这似乎是需要的一切。
Have a good trip and we'll see you in Toronto next week.
希望你有一个好的旅程,我们将下周在多伦多见到你!
Yes, bye-oh, thanks for your help!
好的,再见一噢,谢谢你的帮助!
Complete the table below:
Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
Weather during the Little lce Age
Transport from Airport to Milton |
Example Answer Distance: 147 miles |
Options: Car hire - don't want to drive
- expensive Greyhound bus -$15 single, $27.50 return direct to the - long Airport Shuttle service - every 2 hours - $35 single, $65 return need to
|
1. (a) taxi/cab|a taxi|taxi|cab|A TAXI|TAXI|CAB|a cab|A CAB
2. city centre/ center|city centre| city center|CITY CENTRE|CITY CENTER
3. wait|WAIT
4. door-to-door|DOOR-TO-DOOR
5. reserve (a seat)|reserve|RESERVE|reserve a seat|RESERVE A SEAT
考生贡献解析
点击查看题目解析
当前解析由FHC提供
当前解析由FHC提供
当前解析由FHC提供
door-to-door 此处要填写的信息是要修饰service的,因此当录音中工作人员开始介绍the Airport Shuttle时,考生就要意识到第4题答案的即将出现,录音中工作人员接着介绍说It’s a door-to-door service …,考生即可准确定位此处答案为door-to-door。door-to-door此处为一个单词,组成它的三个单词之间必须有连字符-。
当前解析由AllMightyCzy提供
当前解析由FHC提供
当前解析由FHC提供
当前解析由FHC提供
当前解析由FHC提供
当前解析由FHC提供
当前解析由FHC提供