始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 66907 同学完成了 334 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Hello, this is Land Transport information at Toronto Airport.

你好,这是多伦多机场的陆上交通信息站。

2 .How may I help you?

我怎么帮你?

第二段

1 .Oh, good morning, I'm flying to Toronto Airport next week, and I need to get to a town called um, Milton.

哦,早上好。嗯,我下星期要飞往多伦多机场,我要去一个叫密尔顿的城镇。

2 .Could you tell me how I can get there?

你能告诉我怎么去那儿吗?

第三段

1 .Milton, did you say?

你是说密尔顿吗?

2 .Let me see. I think that's about 150 miles south-west of here.

让我看看。我想是在距离这里大约150英里的西南方向。

3 .In fact it's 147 miles to be exact, so it'll take you at least -say, three to four hours by road.

事实上,147英里是准确的,所以它会花掉你至少,三到四个小时的路程。

第四段

1 .Wow! Is it as far as that?

哇!这么远?

第五段

1 .Yes, I'm afraid so.

是的,我恐怕是这样。

2 .But you have a number of options to get you there and you can always rent a car right here at the airport, of course.

但你有很多的选择去那里,当然,你总是可以在机场这里租车。

第六段

1 .Right. Well, I don't really want to drive myself, so I'd like more information about public transport.

好的。嗯,我真的不想开车,所以我想了解更多关于公共交通的信息。

第七段

1 .Ok. In that case the quickest and most comfortable is a cab and of course there are always plenty available.

好的。在这种情况下,最快和最舒适的是打的,当然也有很多的士的。

2 .But it'll cost you.

但它会花费你比较多的钱。

3 .You can also take a greyhound bus or there's an airport shuttle Service to Milton.

你也可以乘灰狗巴士或有机场接送服务去密尔顿。

第八段

1 .Hum, I think for that kind of distance a cab would be way beyond my budget.

嗯,我觉得那种距离出租车会超出我的预算。

2 .But the bus sounds OK.

但是公共汽车听起来不错。

3 .Can you tell me how much that would cost?

你能告诉我要花多少钱吗?

第九段

1 .Sure. Let's see. That would be $15 one way,or $27.50 return.

当然。让我们看看,这将是15美元单程,或27。50美元往返…

2 .That's on the Greyhound.

是在灰狗车站出发。

第十段

1 .Oh, that's quite cheap-great! But where abouts does it stop in Milton?

哦,那真是太便宜了!但是,它在密尔顿停在哪?

第十一段

1 .It goes directly from the airport here to the City Centre and it's pretty fast.

它直接从机场到市中心,它的速度非常快。

2 .But you have to bear in mind that there is only one departure a day, so it depends what time your flight gets in.

但是你要记住一天只有一次,所以这取决于你的飞行时间是什么时候开始的。

第十二段

1 .Oh,of course.

哦,当然。

2 .Hang on, we're due to get there at 11:30 am.

等下,我们将在11:30到达那里。

第十三段

1 .Hmmm, too bad, the bus leaves at 3:45, so you would have quite a wait - more than 4 hours.

嗯,太糟糕了,汽车3。45点离开,所以你会等待超过4小时。

第十四段

1 .Oh, I see.

哦,我明白了。

2 .Well, what about the Shuttle you mentioned?

那么,你提到的机场接送服务呢?

第十五段

1 .OK. That's the Airport Shuttle that will take you from the airport right to your hotel or private address.

好的。机场接送您从机场到您的酒店或私人地址。

2 .It's a door-to-door service and it would suit you much better, because there's one every two hours.

这是一个门到门的服务,它将更适合你,因为有一个每小时一趟。

第十六段

1 .So how much does that cost?

会花费多少?

第十七段

1 .Let's see.

让我们看看。

2 .Yeah, that's $35 one way, $65 return, so I guess it's a bit more expensive than the Greyhound.

是的,是35美元单程,65美元往返,所以我想会比灰狗更贵一点。

第十八段

1 .Oh, that doesn't sound too bad, especially if it'll take me straight to the hotel.

哦,那听起来不太坏,特别是如果它直接带我到酒店。

第一十九段

1 .But you do need to reserve a seat.

但你需要预订一个座位。

第二十段

1 .OK. Is it possible to make a booking right now,through you?

好的,现在可以预约吗?通过你?

第二十一段

1 .Sure.

当然。

第一段

1 .OK. I just have to fill this form out for you.

好的,我只是要为你填好这个表格。

2 .So what date do you want to book this for?

那么你想订什么日期?

第二段

1 .The 16th of October - oh, no, sorry, that's my departure date.

十月十六日-哦,不,对不起,这是我的出发日期。

2 .I arrive on the 17th, so book it for then, please.

我十七日到,所以请预定。

第三段

1 .So, that's the Toronto Airport Shuttle to Milton.

所以,这是多伦多机场接送到密尔顿。

2 .And this is for just one person or...?

这是一个人还是…?

第四段

1 .Yes, just me, please.

是的,请给我。

第五段

1 .Right. And you said your expected time of arrival was 11:30?

好的。你说你的到达时间是11.307所以,

2 .So if I book your Shuttle for after 12:00 - let's say, 12:30 that should give you plenty of time to, you know, collect your baggage maybe grab a coffee?

如果我给你定在12点以后的机场接机,比如,12.30:你知道,拿你的行李,也许你有足够的时间去喝一杯咖啡吗?

第六段

1 .Yeah, that sounds fine, as long as we land on time!

是啊,这听起来不错,只要我们按时着陆!

第七段

1 .Well, we'll take your flight details so you don't need to worry too much about that.

好吧,我们会记录你的航班,这样你就不用太担心了。

2 .Now, what about the fare? What sort of ticket do you want? One way or?

现在,车费呢?你想要什么样的票?单程还是…?

第八段

1 .Yes.that'll be fine, provided I can book the return trip once I'm there.

是的,这很好,只要我在那里,我可以预定回程的旅行。

第九段

1 .No problem - just allow a couple of days in advance to make sure you get a seat.

没有问题一只要允许提前几天,以确保你得到一个座位。

2 .And what's your name, please?

你叫什么名字?

第十段

1 .Janet, Janet Thomson.

Janet,Janet Thomson。

第十一段

1 .ls that Thompson spelt with a "p"?

那是汤普森拼写为“P”?

第十二段

1 .No, it's T-H-O-M-S-O-N.

不,是t-h-o-m-s-o-n。

第十三段

1 .OK, and you'll be coming from the UK?

好的。你会从英国飞吗?

2 .What flight will you be travelling on?

你要去什么航班?

第十四段

1 .Oh, it's Air Canada flight number AC936, from London Heathrow.

哦,这是加拿大航空的航班号ac936,从伦敦希斯罗机场。

第十五段

1 .Right.

对。

2 .Now, do you know where you'll be staying?

现在,你知道你将在哪里停留吗?

3 .We need to give the driver an address.

我们需要给司机一个地址。

第十六段

1 .Yes, it's called the Vacation Motel-and I think it's near the town centre.

是的,是所谓的度假旅馆,我想这是市中心附近。

2 .Anyway, the address is 24 Kitchener Street- that's k-i-t-c-h-e-n-e-r street.

总之,地址是24,-Kitchener街的Kitchener街。

第十七段

1 .That's fine. Right.

好的。对,

2 .So that's $35 to pay please. Have you got your credit card number there?

所以这是35美元,请支付。你有你的信用卡号码吗?

第十八段

1 .Yes, it's a VISA card, and the number is 3303 8450 2045 6837.

是的,这是一张签证卡,而且号码是8450 20456837 3303。

第一十九段

1 .OK, well, that seems to be everything.

好的。嗯,这似乎是需要的一切。

2 .Have a good trip and we'll see you in Toronto next week.

希望你有一个好的旅程,我们将下周在多伦多见到你!

第二十段

1 .Yes, bye-oh, thanks for your help!

好的,再见一噢,谢谢你的帮助!