始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 66907 同学完成了 334 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Good Morning. Youth Council.

早上好.我是青年理事会.

2 .Caroline speaking.

卡洛琳.

第二段

1 .Oh, hello, I'm interested in standing for election to the Youth Council,

噢,你好,我对竞选青年理事会常务感兴趣

2 .And I was told to give you a call.

然后我被告知要打电话给你.

第三段

1 .That's good.

很好.

2 .Could I have your name, please?

请给我您的名字好吗?

第四段

1 .Yes, it's Roger Brown.

是的,这是罗杰布朗.

第五段

1 .Thank you.

谢谢.

2 .I'm Caroline, the Youth Council administrator.

我是卡洛琳,青年委员会管理人.

3 .So do you know much about what the Council does, Roger?

所以你了解青年会是干什么的吗,罗杰?

第六段

1 .I've talked to Stephanie - I think she's the chair of the Council.

我已经和斯蒂芬妮谈过了--我想她是该委员会的主席.

第七段

1 .That's right.

是的.

第八段

1 .And she told me a lot about it.

她告诉我很多关它得事情.

2 .How it's a way for young people to discuss local issues, for example, and make suggestions to the town council.

举例来说,它是怎么成为一个年轻人讨论当地问题的途径,并向市政委员会提出建议.

3 .That's what made me interested.

这是让我感兴趣的地方.

第九段

1 .Fine. Well, let me take down some of your details.

好的.好让我把你的一些细节记下来.

2 .First of all, how old are you?

首先,你多大了.

3 .You know the Council is for young people aged from 13 to 18?

你知道这个委员会是从13岁到18岁的年轻人吗.

第十段

1 .I've just turned 18.

我刚满18.

第十一段

1 .And where do you live, Roger?

你住在哪里,罗杰?

第十二段

1 .Well that's a bit complicated.

嗯,这有点复杂.

2 .At the moment I'm looking for a flat to rent here, so I'm in a hostel from Monday to Friday.

目前我在找一个公寓去租,所以从星期一到星期五我在招待所.

3 .I go back to my parents' place at the weekend.

周末我回到我父母的地方.

第十三段

1 .OK, so where's the best place to send you some information about the Council?

好的,所以最好把青年会信息寄到什么地方?

第十四段

1 .Oh, to my parents' address, please.

噢,我父母的地址.

2 .That's 17, Buckleigh Street- B-U-C-K-L-E-I-G-H Street, Stamford, Lincolnshire, though you don't really need the county.

那是林肯郡,斯坦福,巴克利街街,B-U-C-K-L-E-I- G-H,17号,尽管你并不需要填什么郡.

第十五段

1 .Oh, I know Stamford - it's a lovely town.

噢,我知道斯坦--这是个可爱的小镇.

2 .And what's the postcode?

邮政编码是多少?

第十六段

1 .PE9 7QT

PE9 7QT

第十七段

1 .Right, thank you.

好的,谢谢.

2 .So are you working here, or are you a student?

你在这儿工作,还是你是学生?

第十八段

1 .I started studying at the university a couple of weeks ago, and I've got a part-time job for a few hours a week.

我几周前开始在大学里学习,我已经找到了一份兼职工作,一周几个小时.

第一十九段

1 .What do you do?

你做什么?

第二十段

1 .Well, I've done several different things.

嗯,我做了一些不同的工作.

2 .I've just finished a short-term contract as a courier, and now I'm working as a waiter in one of the big hotels.

我刚刚完成了一个信使的短期合同,现在我在一家大饭店里工作.

第二十一段

1 .Uhuh. That can't leave you much time for studying!

哈.这不能给你很多时间学习.

第二十二段

1 .Oh, it's not too bad.

噢,这并不太坏.

2 .I manage to fit it all in.

我设法去适应所有的这些.

第二十三段

1 .What are you studying?

你在学什么?

第二十四段

1 .My ambition is to go into parliament eventually, so my major subject is politics.

我的目标是最终进入议会,所以我的主修科目是政治.

2 .That's partly why I think the Youth Council is important and want to be a part of it.

这就是为什么我认为青年委员会是重要的,想成为它的一部分.

第二十五段

1 .And I suppose you're also taking a minor subject, aren't you?

我想你也要辅修一门课的,是不是?

2 .I know a lot of people study economics too.

我认识很多人也学习经济学.

第二十六段

1 .I chose history.

我选择了历史.

2 .To be honest, I'm not finding it as interesting as I expected!

老实说,我没有发现它像我期望的那样有趣.

第一段

1 .OK, so with your studying and your part-time job,

好的,那么你要学习和做兼职工作

2 .do you have time for any other interests or hobbies?

你有时间去华仔任何兴趣或爱好上吗?

第二段

1 .Well, l spend quite a lot of time cycling - both around town to get to university and to work,

嗯,我花了很多时间去骑车兜风--在小镇周围去学校或工作,

2 .and also long-distance, from here to London, for instance.

也有长距离的,例如从这里到伦敦.

第三段

1 .That's pretty impressive!

那真是太令人印象深刻了.

2 .Anything else?

还有别的吗?

第四段

1 .For relaxation I'm also keen on the cinema - I used to go at least once a week,

放松的时候我也喜欢看电影--我以前每周至少去一次,

2 .but I can't manage to go so often now.

但是我现在没法经常去了.

第五段

1 .Right. Are you sure you'll have enough time for the Youth Council?

好的.你确定你有足够的时间去为青年委员会吗?

第六段

1 .Yes, I've worked out that I can afford to reduce my hours at work, and that will make the time.

是的,我已经想好方法了,我可以减少我的工作时间,这会使时间足够.

第七段

1 .So is there any particular aspect of the Youth Council's work that appeals to you, Roger?

青年委员会的工作有什么特别的方面,对你有吸引力,罗杰?

第八段

1 .Well, my sister is blind, so I'm particularly interested in working with disabled young people,

嗯,我的妹妹是盲人,所以我对和残疾人年轻人一起工作特别感兴趣,

2 .to try and improve the quality of their lives.

努力提高他们的生活质量.

第九段

1 .That's great.

那太好了.

2 .Well, the best way to get involved is to be nominated by some people who you know.

好的,最好的办法是由一些你知道的人提名.

第十段

1 .Right. Can you tell me how to set about organising that?

好的.你能告诉我怎样去安排那个吗?

第十一段

1 .You should talk to Jeffrey, our Elections Officer.

你应该和杰夫瑞谈谈,我们的选举官员.

2 .I can arrange a meeting in the council office with him, if you like.

如果你喜欢的话,我可以在议会室安排一个会议.

第十二段

1 .Yes, please.

是的,请安排.

第十三段

1 .He'll be here next Monday, if that suits you.

他下个星期一会来,如果那个时间适合你的话.

第十四段

1 .That's the 14th, isn't it?

这是十四号,对不对?

第十五段

1 .Yes.

是的.

第十六段

1 .I can manage late afternoon.

我可以在下午的晚些时候.

第十七段

1 .Would you like to suggest a time?

你能建议一个时间吗?

2 .He generally leaves around 5.30.

他一般5.30离开.

第十八段

1 .Well, would 4.30 be 0K?

嗯,4.30可以吗?

2 .My last class finishes at 4, so I'd have plenty of time to get to your office.

我最后一节课在4点结束,所以我有足够的时间去你的办公室.

第一十九段

1 .Right, that's fine.

对,这很好.

2 .Oh, and could I have a phone number we can contact you on?

哦,我能要一个你的联系电话吗?

第二十段

1 .Yes, my mobile number's 07788 136711.

是的,我的手机号码是07788 136711.

第二十一段

1 .Thank you. Well, we'll look forward to seeing you next week.

:谢谢.好的,好的,期待下周见到你.

第二十二段

1 .Thanks very much. Goodbye.

非常感谢.再见.

第二十三段

1 .Bye.

再见.