原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文
第一段
1 .Good morning!
早上好。
第二段
1 .Good morning!How can I help you?
早上好。我怎么帮你?
第三段
1 .I understand that the school organises ... umm, trips to different…
据我所知,学校组织……。额,前往不同的…
第四段
1 .Yes. We run five every month, three during weekends and two Wednesday afternoon trips.
是的,我们每个月组织5次:三个周末旅行和两个星期三下午的旅行。
2 .What sort of places?
什么样的地方呢?
3 .Well, obviously it varies, but always places of historical interest and also which offer a variety of shopping, because our students always ask about that.., and then we go for ones where we know there are guided tours, because this gives a good focus for the visit.
好吧,这显然不尽相同,但总是具有历史的地方,有的地方也供了一个各种购物,因为我们的学生总是问到这个……。然后我们就组织去那些有导游的地方,因为这给出了一个很好参观重点。
第五段
1 .Well, we're lucky here,obviously because we're able to say that all our visits are less than three hours drive.
好吧,我们真的很幸运,很明显,因为我们能够说,我们所有的访问是不到三个小时的车程。
第六段
1 .How much do they cost?
收费多少?
第七段
1 .Again it varies-between five and fifteen pounds a head, depending on distance.
这个也会有波动——每人5至15磅之间,视距离远近。
第八段
1 .Ah ha...
嗯哼…
第九段
1 .Oh,and we do offer to arrange special trips if, you know, there are more than twelve people.
噢,如果超过十二人,我们也提供给安排特别班次。
第十段
1 .Oh right. I'll keep that in mind.
哦,好的。我会记住这一点。
2 .And what are the times normally?
通常是什么时候?
第十一段
1 .We try to keep it pretty fixed so that,that students get to know the pattern.
我们尽量保持相当固定的时间,这样,学生可以了解模式。
2 .We leave at eight-thirty a.m. and return at six p.m.
我们八点半上午离开,下午六时回来。
3 .We figure it's best to keep the day fairly short.
我们认为最好保持一天的形成短一点。
第十二段
1 .Oh yes.And then how do we reserve a place?
哦,是的。我们如何预定一个位置?
第十三段
1 .You sign your name on the notice board.
你在布告栏上签上你的名字。
2 .Do you know where it is?
你知道在哪里吗?
第十四段
1 .Ah ha. I saw it this morning.
啊哈哈。今天早上我看见了。
第十五段
1 .And we do ask that you sign up three days in advance so we know we've got enough people interested to run it,and we can cancel if necessary,with full refund of course.
我们要求你们提前三天时间报名,这样我们知道我们有足够多的人有兴趣来运行它,如有必要,我们可以取消,当然是全额退款。
第十六段
1 .That's fine. Thanks.
那很好,谢谢。
第一段
1 .And what visits are planned for this term?
这个学期的计划是什么?
第二段
1 .Right,well I'm afraid the schedule hasn't been printed out yet,but we have confirmed the dates and planed the optional extra visits which you can also book in advance if you want to.
是的,恐怕这个计划还没有被印出来,但是我们已经确认了日期和计划,如果你愿意,你还可以提前预订。
第三段
1 .Oh that's all right.
哦,没关系。
2 . If you can just give some ideas of the weekend ones so I can, you know, work out when to see friends,etcetera.
如果你能给这我这个周末的一些安排,那么我可以,你知道,决定什么时候去看朋友,等等。
第四段
1 .Oh sure. Well, err the first one is St Ives.
哦,当然。第一个是圣艾夫斯。
2 .That's on the 13th of February and we will have only 16 places available'cos we're going by minibus.
这是在二月十三日,我们将只有十六个名额,因为我们会开小巴去那里。
3 .And that's a day in town with the optional extra of visiting the Hepworth Museum.
这一天可以额外选择参观镇里的Hepworth博物馆。
第五段
1 .Oh right...yeah...That sounds good.
哦,好的…听起来不错
第六段
1 .Then there's a London trip on the 16th of February.
还有二月十六日的伦敦之行
2 .And we'll be taking a medium-sized coach so there'll be 45 places on that.
我们将开一个中型客车,所以会有四十五个位子
3 .And,let's see the optional extra is the Tower of London.
让我看看,这伦敦塔是可额外选的。
第七段
1 .Oh, I've already been there.
哦,我已经去过那里了。
第八段
1 .After that there's Bristol on the 3rd of March.
在那之后的是三月三日去布里斯托尔。
第九段
1 .Where?
在哪里?
第十段
1 .Bristol...B-R-I-S-T-O-L.
布里斯托尔…b-r-i-s-t-o-l。
第十一段
1 .OK...
好的…
第十二段
1 .That's in a different minibus with 18 places available,oh,and the optional extra is visit to the S.S. Great Britain.
这是一个不同的面包车,有十八个名额,可额外选择参观的是S.S.Great Britain。
第十三段
1 .OK...
好的…
第十四段
1 .We're going to Salisbury on the 18th of March.
我们在三月十八日要去Salibury
2 .And that's always a popular one because the optional extra is Stonehenge.
这总是很受欢迎,因为额外选择参观的是巨石阵,
3 .So we're taking the large coach with 50 seats.
所以我们会开50座的大客车去那里…
第十五段
1 .Oh good.
哦,好的。
第十六段
1 .And then the last one is to Bath on the 23rd of March.
然后最后一个是3月23日的Bath。
第十七段
1 .Oh yes.Is Bath the Roman city?
哦,是的。Bath是罗马城吗?
第十八段
1 .Yes, that's right,and that's in the sixteen-seater minibus.
是的。没错,也开十六座面包车过去。
第一十九段
1 .And where's the optional visit?
可选择的景点在哪里?
第二十段
1 .It's to the American Museum-well worth a visit.
是美国博物馆,很值得一看。
第二十一段
1 .Okay,well that's great,thanks for all that..
好的。好了,谢谢你…
第二十二段
1 .My pleasure.
不谢。
2 .By the way, if you want more information about any of the trips, have a look in the student newspaper.
顺便说一下,如果你想任何关于旅行的更多信息,看下学生报。
第二十三段
1 .OK.
好的。
第二十四段
1 .Or,have a word with my assistant;her name is Jane Yentob-that's Y-E-N-T-O-B.
或者,和我的助理说一下:她的名字是珍妮 Yentob,y-e-n-t-O-b。
第二十五段
1 .All right,I've got that.
好,我知道了。
2 .Thank you very much for all your help.
非常感谢您的帮助。
第二十六段
1 .You're very welcome.
不客气。
2 .I hope you enjoy the trips.
我希望你享受旅行。