始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 66907 同学完成了 334 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Right. I've now almost succeeded in finalising plans for our tour,

好了,我已经差不多成功把咱们这次旅行的计划定下来了,

2 .so I'll bring you up to date with what I know.

接下来就就我所知道的给大家报备一下。

第二段

1 .As you know, we're flying first to Munich, on Monday the 4th.

正如大家知道的,我们首先在4号,也就是星期一,飞到慕尼黑。

第三段

1 .The flight is at 11.30,so it's too early to have lunch at the airport.

航班在11:30起飞,太早了,所以不能在机场吃午饭了。

2 .I suggest we meet there for coffee at 10,

我建议咱们10点在机场见,喝个咖啡,

3 .which should give us plenty of time for breakfast before we leave home.

在离开家之前咱们有充足的时间吃早饭。

第四段

1 .When we arrive in Munich.

到达慕尼黑后,

2 .We'll be met at the airport by Claus Bauer.

Claus Bauer 会在机场接我们。

3 .Claus works for a tour operator,

Claus 为一家旅行社工作,

4 .and he'II look after us for the time we'll be in Germany.

我们在德国期间都是由他来照看我们。

5 .He's already liaised with the managers of the theatres we're going to visit,

他已经跟我们将要参观的剧院的经理们联系过了,

6 .and he's also arranged for an officer of the National Theatre in Munich to show us round the theatre one afternoon during our stay.

还安排了一位慕尼黑国家剧院的工作人员在我们行程中的一天下午带我们逛剧院。

第五段

1 .Now last time we discussed this trip,

上一次咱们讨论这次旅程的时候,

2 .I didn't have the precise cost for hotel rooms, but now I have.

我不知道宾馆房间的确切花销是多少,这次我知道了。

3 .The normal rate at the hotel where we're staying is 150 euros a night for a double room.

我们住的宾馆的正常价位是双人房每晚150欧元。

4 .I'd hoped to get that down to 120 euros,

我之前以为可以降到120欧元,

5 .but in fact I've been able to negotiate a rate of 110.

但事实上我已经跟宾馆协商到了110欧元。

6 .That'll be reflected in the final payment which you'll need to make by the end of this week.

这将会在你们这周末需要支付的最终费用中体现出来。

第六段

1 .On Tuesday, the day after our arrival,

我本希望在星期二,也就是到达后的一天,

2 .I had hoped we could sit in on a rehearsal at one of the theatres,

我们可以去观看一家剧院的彩排,

3 .but unfortunately that's proved very difficult to arrange,

但很遗憾这被证明很难安排,

4 .so instead we'll have a coach trip to one of the amazing castles in the mountains south of Munich.

所以我们将转而乘大巴去慕尼黑南部山上的一座非常美妙的城堡游玩。

第七段

1 .On Tuesday evening,

星期二晚上,

2 .we'll all have dinner together in a restaurant near our hotel.

我们在宾馆附近的一家餐馆一起吃晚饭。

3 .From talking to you all about your preferences,

从跟你们聊天知道的各自偏好来看,

4 .it was clear that a typical local restaurant would be too meat-oriented for some of you.

很明显对有些人来说,典型的本地餐馆过于以肉类为导向了。

5 .Some of you suggested an Italian restaurant,

有些人则建议去意大利餐馆,

6 .but I must confess that I decided to book a Lebanese one,

但我得坦白我决定了订一家黎巴嫩餐馆,

7 .as we have plenty of opportunities to go to an Italian restaurant at home.

因为我们在家的时候有很多机会去意大利餐馆。

第八段

1 .On Wednesday afternoon,

星期三的下午,

2 .the director of the play we're going to see that evening will talk to us at the theatre.

我们将在晚上看的那场剧的导演会在剧院和我们进行交流。

3 .She'll describe the whole process of producing a play,

该句暂无译文!

4 .including how she chose the actors.

她会给我们描述制作一场剧的全过程,

5 .and, as the play we're going to see is a modern one,

因为我们要看的是一场现代剧,她也会介绍她是怎么跟剧作家合作的。

6 .how she worked with the playwright.

包括她是怎么选演员的,

第一段

1 .Right. Now I'd just like to make a few points about the plays we're going to see,

好了,接下来我要讲几点有关我们要看的剧的事,

2 .partly because it might influence your choice of clothes to take with you!

部分原因是它可能会影响你们选择要带的衣服。

第二段

1 .The play we're seeing on Wednesday evening is a modern one.

我们将在星期三晚上看的是一场现代剧,

2 .and we're going to the premiere , so it'll be quite a dressy occasion,

而且我们看的是首映,所以那会是个很讲究的场合,

3 .though of course you don't have to dress formally.

不过当然你们不一定要穿得正式。

4 .I gather it's rather a multimedia production,

我想那会是一个包含多媒体的制作,

5 .with amazing lighting effects and a soundtrack of electronic music,

有着奇妙的灯光效果和电子音乐的配乐,

6 .though unfortunately the playwright is ill and is unlikely to be able to attend.

不过遗憾的是剧作家生病了,不可能出席。

第三段

1 .On Thursday we're seeing a play that was first performed last year.

星期四我们要看的剧是去年首演的,

2 .when It was commissioned to mark a hundred years since the birth in the town of a well-known scientist.

当时演出该剧是为了纪念这座城市一位著名科学家的百年诞辰。

3 .We're going to see a revival of that production,

我们将要看的是这出剧的新版演出,

4 .which aroused a lot of interest.

它引起了人们很大的兴趣。

第四段

1 .Friday's play will really make you think hard about what clothes to pack.

星期五的剧目着实会让你们考虑一番要带什么衣服,

2 .as it'll be in the garden of a palace.

因为它是在一座宫殿的花园里演出的。

3 .It's a beautiful setting, but I'd better warn you,

那儿的布景很漂亮,不过我得提示一下你们,

4 .there won't be much protection from the wind.

那里不会有太多挡风的保护设施。

第五段

1 .On Saturday, we're going by coach to a theatre in another town, not far from Munich.

星期六,我们会乘大巴去另一个城市的一座剧院,离慕尼黑不远。

2 .This will be the opening of a drama festival,

那里将会有一个戏剧节的开幕演出,

3 .and the mayor and all the other dignitaries of the town will be attending.

市长和市内的所有高官都会参加。

4 .After the performance, the mayor is hosting a reception for all the audience,

演出过后,市长会为所有的观众举行一个招待会,

5 .and there'll be a band playing traditional music of the region.

届时将会有乐队演奏该地区的传统音乐。

第六段

1 .And after having a day off on Sunday,

星期天休息一天后,

2 .our final play is on Monday,

我们的最后一场剧是在星期一,

3 .and it's in the stunning setting of the old Town Hall,

这场剧是在老市政厅的绝美布景下演出的,

4 .which dates back to the 14th century.

老市政厅的历史可以追溯到14世纪。

5 .The performance makes the fifty years that the lead actor has been on stage,

这场演出是该剧男主角登台表演50周年纪念,

6 .and the play is the one where he made his first professional appearance,

这出剧也是他50年前职业生涯首次亮相演出的剧目。

7 .all those years ago.

这些年前

第七段

1 .And the day after that, we'll be flying back home.

第二天,我们就飞回家了。

2 .Now have you got any questions before I…

现在你们还有什么问题吗...