始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 66907 同学完成了 334 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Hello.

你好。

2 .Um, my family and I are staying here in Trebirch for a week or two and we wanted to know about the train services.

嗯,我和我的家人呆在Trebirch一周或两周,我们想了解列车服务。

3 .We're hoping to do a few local trips.

我们希望做一些本地旅行。

第二段

1 .OK.

好。

2 .Well, I can give you lots of details about all the trains going from Trebirch in the South West.

好吧,所有来自西南方Trebirch的火车的相关细节我都可以告诉你。

3 .This leaflet will be very helpful but I can tell you some of the main things.

这本小册子很有用,但我可以告诉你一些主要的事情。

4 .We've got two main train stations in the town.

我们在镇上有2个主要火车站。

5 .King Street is for local commuter lines and regional services.

国王街是为本地的通勤线路和地区服务。

第三段

1 .What about trains to London?

去伦敦的火车怎么样?

2 .I'll need to go there on business for one day.

我需要去那里出差一天。

第四段

1 .Then you need to go to Central Station—that's for all the national services.

那么你需要去中央车站提供全国服务。

2 .There are regular trains to London.

伦敦有定期列车。

3 .They leave Trebirch every half hour on weekdays and every hour at weekends.

他们平日每半小时离开Trebirch周末每小时。

4 .It takes about two hours, a bit longer on Sundays.

全程需要大约2个小时,在周日稍长一点。

5 .You've got a choice of first and second class and there's a buffet car—though refreshments are included in the cost of a first class ticket.

你可以选择头等舱和二等舱,头等舱的车票费用餐车点心都包括在内。

第五段

1 .Ah right.

好的。

2 .Um, and have you got any information on different ticket types?

嗯,你有关于不同类型的车票信息吗?

第六段

1 .Yes.

是的。

2 .There's a range of ticket prices depending on when you travel and when you buy your ticket.

车票价格范围取决于你的旅行时间,和你买票的时间。

3 .There's a standard open ticket which doesn't have any restrictions.

有一种标准的开放的票,没有任何限制。

4 .This can be bought in advance or on the day.

这可以提前购或在当天买的。

5 .You can also get various discounted tickets.

你也可以得到各种打折票。

6 .A popular one is called the Supersave and, er, this is OK for travel after 8.45.

流行的一种叫做supersave和,这适合8.45之后的旅行。

7 .Then there is the Special ticket, which is valid for travel after 10.15.

然后是特价车票,这会在10.15后的旅行生效。

8 .The Special tickets are also valid for travel at weekends.

特价票也适用于周末出游。

9 .The cheapest tickets are called Advance and you have to buy them at least six days ahead.

最便宜的票被称为预付,你必须至少提前六天买票。

10 .Only a certain number are available and you have to make seat reservations for these.

只有一定数量的票可以买到,你必须为这些座位提前预订。

第一段

1 .Thanks.

谢谢。

2 .And are there lots of places to go to around here?

这附近是否有很多地方可以去?

第二段

1 .Oh yes.

哦是的。

2 .You can enjoy many days out.

你可以享受出游许多天。

3 .Um there's the Merthyr Mining Museum, which is only half an hour from Trebirch by train.

到 Merthyr矿业博物馆,这从trebirch只有半个小时的火车。

4 .Your children will find it just as fascinating as any theme park and they can ride in the original miners' lifts and on the coal trains.

你的孩子会发现它就像任何主题公园一样迷人,他们可以乘坐原矿的矿工和火车。

第三段

1 .Ha ha…

哈哈

第四段

1 .There are special excursion tickets which include entrance fees.

有特别的游览门票,其中包括入场费。

2 .Mainline trains also offer direct services to Bristol, where you can visit the docks or spend a great day out with the children in the zoo, which is set in the parkland that used to surround the old castle.

干线列车还直接开到布里斯托尔,在那里你可以参观码头或花有趣的一天带孩子们去动物园里,它在公园里被旧城堡环绕。

3 .Er, special family away day fares are available for this service now during the school holidays.

特殊家庭的客场比赛时的机票价格现在学校放假期间服务。

4 .Er, alternatively, you can be in Birmingham in only an hour and a half, where there's lots to see and do including the new and internationally - acclaimed climbing wall built on the site of the old aquarium.

呃,或者说,你可以在伯明翰只呆上一个半小时的时间,那里有很多可以看和做的,包括在旧水族馆上建新的和国际知名的攀岩项目。

5 .We will also be running a special service to Newport when the new science museum opens next year, as we anticipate a lot of visitors in the opening weeks.

我们也将运行一个特殊的服务等纽波特当新科技馆明年开业,我们预期,在开幕周会有很多游客。

6 .I'd advise you to call early to book your tickets.

我建议你早点打电话预订机票。

7 .Is that OK?

好吗?

第五段

1 .Yes, thanks.

是的,谢谢。