始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 66907 同学完成了 334 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Lucy, we really need to get working on this marketing assignment.

露西,我们真的需要做营销任务把这方面的工作。

2 .We've only got five weeks left to the end of term to design it, carry it out, and then write up the results.

我们只剩下五个星期的时间去设计它,把它完成,然后把结果写出来。

第二段

1 .Sure.

当然。

2 .Well, let's get started right now.

好了,让我们现在开始吧。

3 .Let's go over the instructions.

让我们过一遍指示。

4 .What exactly do we have to do?

我们需要做什么?

第三段

1 .Well, it says here we have to look at one area of the entertainment industry.

嗯,这里说我们要看一个地区的娱乐产业。

2 .There's a list of the different types.

有一个列表上有不同的类型。

第四段

1 .What are they?

他们是什么?

第五段

1 .Music, cinema, theatre, sport, and eating out.

音乐,电影,戏剧,体育还有出去吃饭。

第六段

1 .Is that all?

就这些吗?

第七段

1 .Looks like it.

看起来是的。

第八段

1 .So we choose one branch of the industry and then we look at how two different groups of people use it?

所以我们选择一个行业的一个分支,然后我们看看有多少不同的群体的人使用它?

2 .Is that right?

是不是?

第九段

1 .Yes.

是的。

第十段

1 .And do we have to use any particular method to get our data?

我们必须使用任何特殊的方法来获得我们的数据吗?

2 .Can we mail out a questionnaire, or do face - to - face interviews, or maybe even observations?

我们可以邮寄问卷,或做面对面的采访,或者甚至观察吗?

第十一段

1 .Well actually, it looks like we don't have a choice.

哦,看来我们别无选择。

2 .We have to do telephone interviews.

我们必须做电话采访。

第十二段

1 .OK, so at least we don't have to waste time deciding between the different methods.

好的,所以至少我们不需要浪费时间来决定不同的方法。

第十三段

1 .Yeah, that's right.

是的,没错。

2 .Oh, and the other requirement is the number of interviewees.

哦,另一要求是被采访者的数量。

第十四段

1 .Not too many, I hope.

不是太多,我希望。

2 .Ten?

十?

3 .Twenty?

二十?

第十五段

1 .Well, we have to do two groups, remember, and it looks like we have to interview fifteen for each group.

好的,我们要做两组,记住,看起来像我们采访每一组十五个人。

第十六段

1 .That's thirty altogether then.

这是三十个完全。

2 .It's going to take ages.

这将需要很久。

第十七段

1 .Yes, but remember we're working on this together, so we'll only have to do fifteen each.

是的,但请记住我们在一起完成这件事,所以我们只需要每人做十五个。

第十八段

1 .OK, so those are all the requirements?

好的,那么这些都是要求吗?

第一十九段

1 .Yes, looks like it.

是的,看起来是这样。

第二十段

1 .So, first, which area are we going to choose?

那么,首先,我们会选择哪一个区域?

2 .My preference would be cinema, since that's where I spend most of my money.

我的喜好是电影院,因为那是我花大部分钱的地方。

第二十一段

1 .Hmm, I don't think that's such a good idea.

嗯,我不认为这是个好主意。

2 .I don't think there are huge differences in the market there.

我不认为在市场上有巨大的差异。

3 .I mean you get young and old, male and female, rich and poor all going to the same movies.

我的意思是你会得到年轻人老人,男人和女人,富人和穷人都一样

第二十二段

1 .Yeah, maybe you're right.

是的,也许你是对的。

2 .Let's make it music then.

让我们从音乐开始吧。

第二十三段

1 .Right.

好的。

2 .So, what two groups will we compare and contrast?

那么,我们比较和对比的是什么?

第二十四段

1 .Male and female?

男性和女性?

第二十五段

1 .No.

不,

2 .Most of my female friends like the same music as me.

我的女性朋友最喜欢同样的音乐和我。

3 .Different age groups would be much more likely to show up differences, I think.

不同年龄组会有更多的差异,我认为。

第一段

1 .Yeah, I suppose you're right again.

是的,我想你是对的。

2 .I'll take some notes, shall I?

我做些笔记,好吗?

3 .So...age Groups.

所以……年龄组。

4 .Well.

嗯。

5 .What do you think?

你觉得怎么样?

6 .Maybe twenty - five or under for one group, and forty - five or over for the other group?

也许二十五岁或以下为一组,四十五岁或以上为另一组?

7 .That should show up differences.

那应该表现出差异。

第二段

1 .Right.

好的。

第三段

1 .OK.

好的。

2 .Next.

下一个。

3 .How about the kind of music they like - let's give them some choices and then we can just tick boxes.

他们喜欢的音乐怎么样一让我们给他们一些选择,然后我们可以只打勾。

第四段

1 .OK.

好。

2 .Let's have pop, jazz, folk, easy listening...what else?

让我们有流行音乐,爵士乐,民谣,容易听得歌曲…还有什么?

第五段

1 .Well, we should include classical.

好吧,我们应该包括古典。

2 .Some people like it, you know.

有些人喜欢它,你知道的。

第六段

1 .OK.

好。

2 .OK.

好啊

3 .And then we should have how they listen to music.

然后我们应该有他们如何听音乐。

第七段

1 .The medium.

媒体。

2 .Right. Let's include radio, CD and then I guess there's TV.

是的,让我们包括收音机,光盘,然后我想应该有电视

第八段

1 .What about concerts?

音乐会怎样?

2 .You know, in pubs and halls.

你知道,在酒吧和大厅。

第九段

1 .Oh yeah, we should include live music of course.

噢,是的,我们应该有现场音乐。

第十段

1 .OK, we're on a roll now!

好的,我们现在在路上了!

2 .Next point could be about where they actually get their music.

下一个点可能是关于他们在哪实际上得到他们的音乐。

第十一段

1 .You mean like, do they buy it in music shops, or department stores?

你的意思是,他们是在音乐商店或者百货公司买的吗?

第十二段

1 .Yes, or download it from the Internet.

是的,或从网上下载即可。

第十三段

1 .Right.

对。

2 .That could be for recorded music.

这些是录制的音乐。

3 .Then we need another section for live music.

然后,我们需要另一个部分的现场音乐。

4 .Where do they go for that?

我们把它放在哪里?

第十四段

1 .OK.

好。

2 .Let's say disco, pub, club, concert hall...

让我们说迪斯科舞厅,酒吧,俱乐部,音乐厅…

第十五段

1 .Or opera house!

或歌剧院!

2 .And I guess we should include karaoke bars.

我想我们应该包括歌厅。

第十六段

1 .Not many of them in this city!

这个城市不是很多!

第十七段

1 .OK. We'll leave that out then.

好的。那我们就不写它了。

2 .So, what's left to do?

那么,剩下的是什么呢?

第十八段

1 .That's it.

就这样。

2 .Well, now we can make a time - scale for doing it.

嗯,现在我们可以做一个时间尺度来做这件事。