始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 66907 同学完成了 334 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Good morning. Stretton Festival box office.

早安,Stretton节日售票处.

2 .How can I help you?

我能帮助你吗?

第二段

1 .Oh, hello. My family and I are on holiday in the area, and we've seen some posters about the festival this week.

噢,你好.我的家庭和我将会来这里度假,我们这周看到一些关于这个节日的海报.

2 .Could you tell me about some of the events, please?

你可以告诉我一些相关的活动,好吗?

第三段

1 .Of course.

当然.

第四段

1 .First of all, are there still tickets available for the jazz band on Saturday?

首先,周六的爵士乐队的票子还有吗.

第五段

1 .There are, but only £15.

还有,但是只有£15的价位了.

2 .The £12 seats have all been sold.

所有的£12的价位已经售罄了.

第六段

1 .OK. And the venue is the school, isn't it?

好的,场地是在学校,是吗?

第七段

1 .Yes, that's right, the secondary school.

是的,没错,在中学.

2 .Make sure you don't go to the primary school by mistake!

确认你别进错去了小学.

3 .And there's an additional performer who isn't mentioned on the posters - Carolyn Hart is going to play with the band.

而且在海报上还没出现的额外的一个表演者--卡洛琳哈特也会和乐队一起表演.

第八段

1 .Oh, I think I've heard her on the radio.

噢,我想我在收音机里听说过她.

2 .Doesn't she play the oboe, or flute or something?

她是不是会演奏双簧管,长笛还是什么其他的?

第九段

1 .Yes, the flute.

是的,长笛.

2 .She usually plays with symphony orchestras, and apparently this is her first time with a jazz band.

她通常和交响乐团一起合奏,显然这是她第一次和爵士乐队一起演奏.

第十段

1 .Well, I'd certainly like to hear her.

嗯,我当然喜欢听她的.

2 .Then the next thing I want to ask about is the duck races - I saw a poster beside a river.

然后我要问的另一件事是鸭子比赛,我在河边的海报上看到的.

3 .What are they, exactly?

那是怎么样的,确定吗?

第十一段

1 .Well, you buy a yellow plastic duck - or as many as you like - they're a pound each.

嗯,你买一只金黄色的塑料鸭,或者你想买多少就买多少,它们每个重一磅.

2 .And you write your name on each one.

你可以在每个鸭子上写下自己的名字.

3 .There'll be several races, depending on the number of ducks taking part.

我们会有很多比赛,取决于参与的鸭子的数量.

4 .And John Stevens, a champion swimmer who lives locally, is going to start the races.

而且John Stevens,住在附近的一个游泳冠军会过来开始这场比赛.

5 .All the ducks will be launched into the river at the back of the cinema,

所有的鸭子会在电影院背后的河里开始比赛,

6 .then they'll float along the river for 500 metres, as far as the railway bridge.

接着它们会一路漂浮500米,直到远处的铁路桥.

第十二段

1 .And are there any prizes?

那么会有什么奖励吗?

第十三段

1 .Yes, the first duck in each race to arrive at the finishing line wins its owner free tickets for the concert on the last night of the festival.

有的,在每场比赛中第一个冲向结束线的鸭子的主人可以获得节日最后一晚的音乐会的门票.

第十四段

1 .You said you can buy a duck?

你说你可以买鸭.

2 .I'm sure my children will both want one.

我相信我的孩子们都会想要一个.

第十五段

1 .They're on sale at a stall in the market.

他们在市场上有个摊位在出售.

2 .You can't miss it - it's got an enormous sign showing a couple of ducks.

你不能错过它的,那里有个巨大的标志展示了一对鸭子.

第十六段

1 .OK. I'll go there this afternoon.

好的,今天下午我会去那里.

2 .I remember walking past there yesterday.

我记得昨天经过过那里.

3 .Now could you tell me something about the flower show, please?

现在你可以告诉我一些关于花展的信息,好吗?

第十七段

1 .Well, admission is free, and the show is being held in Bythwaite Hall.

嗯,那是免费入场,而且这个花展是在 Bythwaite礼堂展示的.

第十八段

1 .Sorry, how do you spell that?

抱歉,那怎么拼写呢?

第一十九段

1 .B-Y-T-H-W-A-I-T-E. Bythwaite.

B-Y-T-H-W-A-I-T-E,Bythwaite.

第二十段

1 .Is it easy to find?

那地方找起来容易吗?

2 .I'm not very familiar with the town yet.

我还不是很熟悉这个城镇.

第二十一段

1 .Oh, you won't have any problem.

哦,你不会有任何问题的.

2 .It's right in the centre of Stretton.

它就在Stretton的中央.

3 .lt's the only old building in the town, so it's easy to recognise.

它是这个镇上唯一一幢老楼,所以很容易辨认.

第二十二段

1 .I know it. I presume it's open all day.

我知道了.我认为它是全天开放的吧.

第二十三段

1 .Yes, but if you'd like to see the prizes being awarded for the best flowers, you'll need to be there at 5 o'clock.

是的,但如果你想看为最佳的花卉的颁奖,那你必须在5点前到那里.

2 .The prizes are being given by a famous actor, Kevin Shapless.

这个奖项是由著名演员Kevin Shapless颁发的.

3 .He lives nearby and gets involved in a lot of community events.

他就住在附近,而且常常会参与很多的社区活动.

第二十四段

1 .Gosh, I've seen him on TV.

天啊,我在电视上看到过他.

2 .I'll definitely go to the prize-giving.

我绝对会去颁奖礼现场.

第二十五段

1 .Right.

是的.

第一段

1 .I've seen a list of plays that are being performed this week,

我已经看到了这周正在上演的戏剧的列表,

2 .and I'd like to know which are suitable for my children,

我想知道有哪些作品是适合我的孩子的,

3 .and which ones my husband and I might go to.

哪些是适合我丈夫和我去看的.

第二段

1 .How old are your children?

你的孩子多大了?

第三段

1 .Five and seven.

七岁和五岁.

2 .What about 'The Mystery of Muldoon'?

《马尔登的秘密》怎么样?

第四段

1 .That's aimed at five to ten-year-olds.

这是针对五到十岁的孩子的.

第五段

1 .So if I take my children, I can expect them to enjoy it more than I do?

如果我带孩子去看,我可以期待他们会比我更沉浸其中吧.

第六段

1 .I think so. If you'd like something for yourself and your husband, and leave your children with a babysitter,

我想是的.如果你想为你自己和你的丈夫找些东西,那就把你的孩子留给保姆,

2 .you might like to see 'Fire and Flood' - it's about events that really happened in Stretton two hundred years ago,

你可能会想看《火灾和洪水》--这是真实的发生在200多年前的 Stretton的事件,

3 .and children might find it rather frightening.

孩子们可能会觉得很可怕.

第七段

1 .Oh, thanks for the warning.

哦,谢谢你的忠告.

2 .And finally, what about 'Silly Sailor'?

最后,《傻水手》这部呢.

第八段

1 .That's a comedy,

这是一个喜剧,

2 .and it's for young and old.

它适合年轻人和老年人.

3 .In fact, it won an award in the Stretton Drama Festival a couple of months ago.

事实上,它还在几个月前的Stretton戏剧节上获了一个奖.

第九段

1 .OK. Well, goodbye, and thanks for all the information.

好的,好了,再见,感谢你提供的所有信息.

2 .I'm looking forward to the festival!

我期待着这个节日.

第十段

1 .Goodbye.

再见.