原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文
第一段
1 .Good morning, how can I help you?
早上好,我能为你效劳吗?
第二段
1 .Good morning.
早上好。
2 .Umm, I understand you help fix up students with host families.
嗯,我知道你能帮学生与寄宿家庭取得联系。
第三段
1 .That's right ...are you interested in ...?
是的…你对…感兴趣吗?
第四段
1 .Yes.
是的…
第五段
1 .Well please sit down and I'll just take a few details.
好,请坐下,我将记录下一些细节。
第六段
1 .Thank you.
谢谢。
第七段
1 .Right now ... what name is it?
现在,请问你的名字是?
第八段
1 .Jenny Chan.
Jenny Chan。
第九段
1 .Can you spell that please?
你能拼写一下吗?
第十段
1 .Yes ...J-E-N-N-Y C-H-A-N.
好的…j-e-n-n-y c-h-a-n。
第十一段
1 .Right ...and what is your present address?
好的…你现在的地址是什么?
第十二段
1 .Sea View Guest House, 14 Hill Road.
海景宾客屋酒店,14号山路。
第十三段
1 .OK, and do you know the phone number there?
好的,你知道那里的电话号码D-57
第十四段
1 .Yes ...I have it here, umm ...2237676, but I'm only there after about 7 p.m..
是的…我这里有,嗯…2237676,但我只有晚上7点以后才在那里。
第十五段
1 .So when would be the best time to catch you?
那么什么时候联系你比较合适?
第十六段
1 .I suppose between 9 and, let me see, half - past, before I leave for the college.
我想在9点,让我看看,在9点到9点半之间吧,在我离开去上大学之前。
第十七段
1 .Great ...and can I ask you your age?
好的…我可以问你的年龄吗?
第十八段
1 .I've just had my nineteenth birthday.
我刚过完我的第十九岁生日。
第一十九段
1 .And how long would you want to stay with the host family?
你想在寄宿家庭呆多久?
第二十段
1 .I'm planning on staying a year but at the moment I'm definitely here for four months only.
我打算呆一年,但此刻我肯定会呆上四个月。
2 .I have to get an extension to my permit.
我得给我的许可证延期。
第二十一段
1 .You're working on it?
你已经在做了?
2 .Fine ...and what will be your occupation while you're in the UK?
好吧…到了英国之后你打算做什么?
第二十二段
1 .Studying English?
学英语?
第二十三段
1 .And what would you say your level of English is?
你觉得你的英语水平是怎么样的?
第二十四段
1 .Umm. Good, I think I'd like to say 'advanced' but my written work is below the level of my spoken, so I suppose it's intermediate.
嗯。还不错,我认为我想说‘很优秀’,但我的写作能力不如我的口语水平,所以我想应该算是中等的。
第二十五段
1 .Certainly your spoken English is advanced.
当然你的英语确实很不错。
2 .Anyway, which area do you think you would prefer?
不管怎样,你更喜欢哪个区域?
第二十六段
1 .Umm, well I'm studying right in the centre but I'd really like to live in the north-west.
嗯,我在市中心学习,但我真的很喜欢生活在西北部。
第二十七段
1 .That shouldn't be a great problem ...we usually have lots of families up there.
这不会是个大问题…我们通常在那里有很多寄宿家庭。
第一段
1 .And do you have any particular requirements for diet?
你对饮食有什么特别的要求吗?
第二段
1 .Well, I'm nearly a vegetarian ... not quite.
嗯,我是个素食主义者…也不完全是。
第三段
1 .Shall I say you are?
那我可以说你是什么?
2 .It's probably easier that way.
这样可能更容易些。
第四段
1 .That would be best.
那将是最好的。
第五段
1 .Anything about your actual room?
你对房间有什么要求吗?
第六段
1 .I would prefer my own facilities - 'en suite', is that right?
我更喜欢用我自己的设施——“套房”,是吗?
2 .And also if it's possible a TV and I'd also like the house to have a real garden rather than just a yard, somewhere I could sit and be peaceful.
如果可能的话,我希望有一个电视,我也希望房子里有一个真正的花园而不是一个院子,我可以安静的坐在那里。
第七段
1 .Is that all?
就这些吗?
第八段
1 .Well ... I'm really serious about improving my English so I'd prefer to be the only guest if that's possible?
嗯…我对提高我的英语水平这件事是很认真的,所以我希望自己是唯一的房客,如果可能的话。
第九段
1 .No other guests ...
没有其他的客人…
2 .Yes, you get more practice that way.
是的,这样你会得到更多的练习。
3 .Anyway, obviously all this is partly dependent on how much you're willing to pay.
不管怎样,显然所有的这一切都取决于你愿意支付的房租。
4 .What did you have in mind?
你有什么想法吗?
第十段
1 .I was thinking in terms of about£60 - £80 a week, but I'd go up to a hundred if it was something special.
我想大约每周60到80英镑,但如果真的是很特别的房子,我可以最多支付100镑。
第十一段
1 .Well I don't think we'd have any problems finding something for you.
好吧,我觉得为你找到一个合适的房子肯定没问题了。
第十二段
1 .Oh, good.
哦,好的。
第十三段
1 .And when would you want it for?
你大概想什么时候搬家?
第十四段
1 .I'd like to move in approximately two weeks.
我想大约在2个星期后搬。
第十五段
1 .Let me see, it's the 10th today ...
让我看看,今天是10号…
2 .so if we go for the Monday, it's the 23rd March.
所以我们就定在星期一吧,是3月23号。
第十六段
1 .Yes.
好的。
第十七段
1 .Right ... good, and if I could ask one last question ...
对…很好,如果我能问最后一个问题…