始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 66907 同学完成了 334 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Good morning, North College Library.

早上好,北方大学图书馆。

2 .How can I help you?

有什么能帮您的?

第二段

1 .I was wondering if it was possible to join the library.

我想知道怎样有可能加入图书馆。

第三段

1 .Are you a student at North College?

你是北方大学的学生吗?

第四段

1 .No, I'm not, but someone told me it was possible to join, even if I wasn't.

不是的,但是有人告诉我可以加入图书馆,即使我不是这儿的学生。

第五段

1 .That's right, it is.

是的,可以的。

2 .Are you over 18?

你超过18岁了吗?

第六段

1 .That's our minimum joining age.

这是我们这里最小的加入年龄。

第七段

1 .Yes, I am.

是的,我过l8岁了。

第八段

1 .That's no problem then.

那就没有问题了。

第九段

1 .Could you tell me what I have to do to join?

那你能告诉我要加入的话我要做什么呢?

第十段

1 .Well, you'll need to come in to the library and fill out some forms.

好的,那你就需要进入到图书馆并填写一些表格。

2 .You'll also need to bring two passport photos with you.

你还需要带着两张护照照片。

3 .We also need two documents for ID, so a driving licence would be fine.

我们还需要两份证明你身份的文件,所以驾照会是不错的选择。

第十一段

1 .I've got that and what else?

我已经带着驾照了,还有别的吗?

2 .A credit card?

信用卡需要吗?

第十二段

1 .No, it needs to have your address on it.

没有其它需要的了。驾照上需要有住址。

第十三段

1 .Shall I bring a bank statement would that do?

我是否需要带一份银行声明?

第十四段

1 .That'll be fine.

带了是很不错的。

第十五段

1 .Good.

好的,

2 .Does it cost anything to join?

那么要加入图书馆需要任何费用吗?

第十六段

1 .Well, it's free for students here but otherwise it's £125 per year or £25 if you've got a current student card from another college.

这里的学生加入的话是免费的,如果不是的话,就是一年£125,或者如果你已经有一张其它大学的学生证,就是一年£25。

第十七段

1 .I was at Westerly College until last year but now I've got a job at Jefferson's steel factory.

我去年还是Westerly大学的学生,但是现在我在Jefferson's钢铁工厂上班。

2 .Er, it's more expensive than I thought.

呃,费用比我想的要更贵。

3 .My local library is free.

我们本地图书馆都是免费的。

第十八段

1 .But you'll find they don't have the range of reference books or facilities which we buy for our students.

但是你会发现他们那儿没有我们买给学生的参考书或者设备。

2 .That's why you have to pay to be an external member.

这就是为什么你需要付费成为一名外部会员。

第一十九段

1 .I see.

我明白了。

2 .How many books can I borrow?

我能借多少书呢?

第二十段

1 .We allow twelve items borrowed at any one time if you're a student, and that includes CDs, DVDs and videos.

如果你是个学生,我们允许任何一次可以借12件物品,这包括CD,DVD还有录像。

2 .However, it's only eight items for members of the public.

然而对外部会员,每次只能借8件。

第二十一段

1 .Fine.

好吧。

2 .And how long can I have them for?

那我能借多久?

第二十二段

1 .Well, you can have both fiction and reference books for four weeks which isn't bad really.

小说还有参考书这类你可以借阅4周,这还是很不错的。

第二十三段

1 .And what happens if I return them late?

那么如果我还书还晚了会发生什么?

第二十四段

1 .Like all libraries there's a fine system in place.

像所有的图书馆一样,这里有完善的体系。

2 .The minimum fine is £1.50 but it can be much higher for some items - up to £5 per week.

最少的罚款是£1.50,但是对于一些物件会更昂贵一甚至达到每周£5。

3 .We'll give you a booklet with all the details when you join.

我们会给你一个小册子,里面有所有你加入后需要知道的细节信息。

4 .You can always renew items if they're not required by anyone else by telephoning or logging on to our website.

你可以续借物件,如果他们没有被别人打电话或者在官网上登陆借走的话。

第一段

1 .What about the computers?

那么电脑呢?

2 .Can I use them free of charge?

我可以免费使用它们吗?

第二段

1 .For college students it's free, but for external members like yourself, the first hour is free and then we make a nominal charge of £ 1 per hour thereafter.

对学校学生来说是免费的,但是像你一样的外部会员,第一个钟头是免费的,之后我们会收每个小时£1。

第三段

1 .Do I have to book in advance for them?

那我可以提前预定它们么?

第四段

1 .Oh, yes, it's advisable.

哦,当然,这是值得建议的做法。

2 .Most people tend to book twenty - four hours in advance although sometimes you can get one with only six hours' notice.

大多数人倾向于提前24小时预定,尽管有时候你只可以得到一个6小时的通知。

3 .However, the earliest you can book a computer is forty - eight hours before you need it, and you can only book one hour at a time.

但是,你可以在你需要之前最早提前48个小时预定一台电脑,你只能一次预定一小时。

4 .If no - one else has booked the computer out, then you may be able to have another hour if you want.

如果没有其它人登出电脑,那你可以得到额外的一个小时如果你想要的话。

5 .We have a wide range of databases, so the computers are in great demand.

我们拥有一个很大范围的数据库,所以电脑的需求量也是很大的。

第五段

1 .I'm thinking of doing some writing and I might need to access national newspapers.

我想要做一些写作,我可能需要访问国家的报纸。

2 .Do you have them on these databases?

你们的数据库里有这些么?

第六段

1 .We do indeed.

我们当然有。

2 .We've got all the big nationals, The Guardian and The Observer, The Independent and The Times and Sunday Times.

我们已经得到所有大型国家报刊。卫报和观察家报,独立报和时代报和星期日时报。

3 .We've also got all the local papers and a wide selection of magazines.

我们还有所有当地的报纸和各式各样的杂志。

第七段

1 .Excellent.

太好了。

第八段

1 .I assume you have photocopying facilities?

我猜你们还有影印设备?

第九段

1 .Of course.

当然了。

2 .5p a sheet for both A4 and A3 black - and - white copies and 40p a sheet for colour.

5p一张A4和A3黑白复印和40p一张彩色复印。

3 .You can get a card from the counter here - it doesn't take coins.

你可以从这边ll,3fE台办一张卡——它不收硬币。

第十段

1 .OK.

好的。

2 .Oh, by the way, another thing I was wondering about was if you ran any writing classes through the library?

顺便说一句,我还有一件想知道的是你们是否通过图书馆开一些写作课?

第十一段

1 .We do, but you'll have to speak to John Grantingham about that.

我们有,但是你得去和John Grangtingham去说。

2 .He's our resident author.

他是我们的常住作家。

3 .He runs the creative writing classes.

他在开一些创作写作课。

第十二段

1 .John ...Grant....Could you spell that for me please?

John…Grant…。你能拼一下给我么?

第十三段

1 .Certainly.

当然了,

2 .G-R-A-N-T-I-N-G-H-A-M.

G-R-A-N-T-I-N-G-H-A-M。

第十四段

1 .Are the classes here at the library?

那课是在图书馆上么?

第十五段

1 .Yes - he's here on Thursday evenings, oh no sorry, Friday - he's just changed it.

是的,他周四晚上在这。对不起,是周五。他刚刚已经改过了。

2 .You can contact him by emailing the library.

你可以通过发邮件给图书馆来联系他。

第十六段

1 .Okay.

好的。

2 .Right, well that's about all I need to know.

这就是我所需要知道的。

3 .Thank you.

谢谢你。

4 .I'll be along later this week to join.

我这周晚点会加入。

5 .Thanks.

谢谢,

6 .Bye.

再见。