原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文
第一段
1 .Good morning!
早上好。
第二段
1 .Oh, good morning.
哦,早上好。
2 .Is this...er...room number 26?
这是…呃26号房间吗?
第三段
1 .Yes. that's right.
是的。
第四段
1 .So ls this the Student Job Centre?
这是学生工作中心吗?
第五段
1 .It certainly is.
当然是。
2 .How can I help you?
我怎样才能帮助你?
第六段
1 .Well, actually I'm looking for a job-a part-time job.
嗯,实际上我在找一份兼职工作。
2 .Do you have anything available at the moment?
你现在有什么可选择的职位空缺的吗?
第七段
1 .Ah, yes...Are you a registered student?
有的…你是注册入学的学生吗?
2 .I'm afraid this service is only available to full-time students.
恐怕这项服务只提供给全日制学生。
第八段
1 .Yes...I am I'm doing a degree in Business Studies.
是的…我是。我正在做一个商业研究学位。
2 .Here's my student card .
这是我的学生证。
第九段
1 .Which year are you in?
你在哪一年入学?
第十段
1 .Well...I've been at uni for four years but I'm in the Third Year because I took last year off.
嗯…我在大学已经四年了,但我是三年级,因为我去年休假了。
第十一段
1 .Right...well.
好的…嗯,
2 .Let's just have a look at what positions are available at The moment.
让我们看看现在有什么职位空缺。
3 .There's a job working at the reception desk at the Sports Centre for three evenings a week that's Wednesdays,Thursdays and Fridays.
有一个在体育中心接待处的工作,是星期三周四和周五晚上的。
第十二段
1 .That sounds like fun, but unfortunately I have evening lectures-so that's not possible, I'm afraid
听起来很有趣,但不幸的是,我有晚上的讲座一所以不合适。
2 .Is there anything during the day?
有没有白天的工作?
第十三段
1 .OK.
好的,
2 .That's no good then.
那就不行了。
3 .Um.What about cleaning ?
嗯。打扫卫生怎么样?
4 .There's a position for a cleaner at the Child Care Centre.
儿童保健中心的清洁人员有一个空缺。
第十四段
1 .Right.
好的…
第十五段
1 .But you'd need to be there at 6 am.
但是你必须在早上6点到那里。
2 .Does that appeal?
那有兴趣吗?
第十六段
1 .Six o'clock in the morning!
早上六点!哦,
2 .Oh,that's far too early for me, I'm afraid. I'd never make it that early in the morning.
恐怕对我来说太早了。我早晨永远起不来。
第十七段
1 .Mmm...Well - there was a position going in the Computer Lab for three days a week that might be OK.
嗯….好,有一个在计算机实验室的职位空缺。一星期三天就可以。
2 .Ah. here it is!
啊,在这里!
3 .No. It's in the Library, not the Lab.
不,这是在图书馆,不是实验室,
4 .Clerical Assistant required-I think it mostly involves putting the books back on the shelves.
我认为它主要是把书放回书架上。
5 .Oh no-hang on.
哦,等下。
6 .It's for Wednesday and Friday evenings again
是星期三和星期五的晚上。
第十八段
1 .No - I can't manage that because of the lectures.
不行一我不能去,因为我有讲座要去。
第一十九段
1 .OK, I'm getting the idea.
好的,我有个主意。
2 .Look. I'll just get a few details from you anyway, and then we can check through the list and see what comes up.
看,我需要记录一些和你相关的细节,然后可以通过列表看看有什么符合的.
第一段
1 .We'll fill in the personal details on this application form first,if that's OK?
如果你觉得可以,就先填写申请表的个人资料吧?
第二段
1 .Yes,that's fine
好的。
第三段
1 .Now, what's your name again?
现在,你的名字是什么?
第四段
1 .Anita Newman - that's N-E-W-M-A-N
安妮塔纽曼,n-e-w-m-a-n。
第五段
1 .And your address, Anita?
你的地址是什么,安妮塔?
第六段
1 .I'm in one of the Halls of Residence for post-graduate students you know,International House.
我住在研究生公寓,你知道的,留学生楼。
第七段
1 .OK - that's easy.
好的。
2 .What's your room number there?
你的房间号是多少?
第八段
1 .Room B569 - no Sorry B659.
房间b569-哦,对不起,是b659。
2 .I always get that wrong, I haven't been living there very long.
我总是记错。我还没在那里住很长时间。
第九段
1 .Do you have any other skills?
你还有其他的技能吗?
2 .Typing, languages, that sort of thing.
例如打字,语言?
第十段
1 .Well, I speak some Japanese.
嗯,我讲一些日语。
第十一段
1 .Right I'll make a note of that.
好的,我会记下这个。
2 .Now-let's see what else is available.
现在让我们看看还有什么职位。
3 .What do you think of administrative work?
你觉得行政工作怎么样?
4 .There is a position for an Office Assistant at the English Language Centre.
在英语语言中心有一个办公室助理的职位。
第十二段
1 .That sounds interesting.
听起来很有趣。
2 .It's for 3 days a week—Monday, Friday and Saturday mornings, interested?
每周3天,星期一,星期五,星期六上午。感兴趣吗?
第十三段
1 .Mmm. I was hoping to have Saturdays free.
嗯。我希望周六可以休息。
2 .But I need the work so...can you tell me what the job involves?
但我需要这工作,你能告诉我这项工作是什么吗?
第十四段
1 .Yes, sure.
是的,当然。
2 .It says here that you'll be required to deal with student enquiries and answer the phone.
这里说你需要处理学生的询问和回答电话。
第十五段
1 .I'm sure I can handle all that without a problem .
我相信我能处理好一切,没有问题。
第十六段
1 .Great, well, would you like me to arrange an interview for you?
很好。你想让我为你安排一次面试吗?
2 .Say, Friday morning, around ten?
星期五早上,十点左右?
第十七段
1 .Could we make it a bit later?
能不能晚一点?
2 .Unfortunately, I've got something to do at ten.
我10点有点事要做。
3 .Would that be OK?
可以吗?
第十八段
1 .Not a problem, how about eleven thirty?
没问题。11.30?
2 .Hope it works out for you Anita.
希望这个时间合适,安妮塔。
第一十九段
1 .Me too. And thanks for all your help.
我也是。谢谢你的帮助。