始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 66907 同学完成了 334 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Greek Island Holidays, can I help you?

这里是希腊岛假日,我能帮你吗?

第二段

1 .Yes, I hope so.

是的,我希望如此。

2 .I have a friend who's just come back from Corfu and she's recommended some apartments in Arilas.

我有个朋友刚从科孚岛回来,她推荐了一些在阿里亚斯的公寓。

3 .She thought they might be on your list.

她认为他们可能在你的名单上。

第三段

1 .Arilas, Arilas, let me see.

阿里亚斯,阿里亚斯,让我看看。

2 .Can you give me the names?

你能给我个名字吗?

第四段

1 .Yes, the first's Rose Garden Apartments.

是的,第一个是玫瑰园公寓。

2 .I'd like to go with another friend in the last week of October.

我想和另一个朋友在十月的最后一周去。

第五段

1 .Well, we've got a lovely studio flat available at that time.

嗯,我们在那个时候有一个可爱的一室的公寓房可以使用。

2 .I'm sure you'd enjoy the entertainment programme there too, with Greek dancing in the restaurant.

我敢肯定你也会喜欢那里的娱乐节目,在餐厅里有希腊舞蹈。

第六段

1 .And the cost for each of us?

我们每个人要花费多少钱?

第七段

1 .£219.

219英镑。

第八段

1 .That sounds very reasonable!

这听起来很合理!

2 .I'm just jotting down some notes.

我只需记下一些笔记。

3 .Now the second one she mentioned was called Blue Bay.

现在,她提到的第二个被称为蓝色港湾。

第九段

1 .Blue Bay?

蓝色港湾?

2 .Yes, in fact that's very popular and it has some special features.

是的,事实上它很受欢迎,它也有一些特别的特点。

第十段

1 .Really?

真的吗?

第十一段

1 .The main attraction is the large swimming pool with salt water.

最主要的景点是很大的盐水游泳池。

第十二段

1 .Much healthier, I understand.

这会更健康。我明白了。

第十三段

1 .That's right.

是的。

2 .And it isn't far from the beach, either-only 300 metres, and only around half a kilometre to some shops, so you don't have to be too energetic.

而且离海边也不远,只有300米,而且离商店只有大约半公里的距离,所以你不必浪费太多精力和力气。

第十四段

1 .Is it much more expensive than the first one?

它比第一个更贵吗?

第十五段

1 .Let me just check.

让我查看一下。

2 .I think at the time you want to go it's around £260-no £275 to be exact.

我想在你想去的时候,它大概是260镑到275镑,精确来讲。

第十六段

1 .Right, I've got that.

好的。我知道了。

2 .Now there are just two more apartments to ask you about.

现在还剩下两个公寓要问你。

3 .Um, I can't read my own writing! Something to do with sun...Sunshine, is it?

嗯,我竟然不认识我自己写的字了!与太阳有关的事…阳光,是吗?

第十七段

1 .I think you meant the Sunshade Apartments.

我想你的意思是遮阳公寓。

2 .They're on a mountainside.

他们在山坡上。

第十八段

1 .Any special features?

有什么特别的特点吗?

2 .Yes, each room has its own sun terrace and there are shared barbecue facilities.

是的,每一个房间都有它自己的太阳露台,有共享的烧烤设施。

第一十九段

1 .Sounds lovely.

听起来很可爱!

第二十段

1 .Yes, it's rather well-equipped.

是的,它的装备是相当好的。

2 .It also provides water sports--it has its own beach.

它还提供水上运动——它有它自己的海滩。

3 .There are facilities for water-skiing.

有滑水设施。

第二十一段

1 .Any kite-surfing?

有风筝冲浪吗?

2 .My friend's quite keen.

我朋友很喜欢。

第二十二段

1 .Not at the hotel but I'm sure you'll find some in Arilas.

不在酒店里,但我相信你在阿里亚斯一定会找到的。

2 .There's also satelite TV in the apartments.

公寓里还有卫星电视。

第二十三段

1 .And how much is that one?

那这个的花费是多少?

第二十四段

1 .£490 with two sharing.

490镑两个人。

第二十五段

1 .You mean £ 245 each?

你的意思是每个人245镑吗?

第二十六段

1 .I'm afraid not!

恐怕不是!

2 .Each person has to pay that amount and there must be at least two in an apartment.

每个人都必须都支付这些钱,而且在公寓里至少要有2个人。

第二十七段

1 .I don't think that would be within our budget, unfortunately.

不幸的是,我认为这不在我们的预算之内。

2 .And the last one sounds a bit expensive too-the Grand!

最后一个听起来有点贵了——太豪华了!

第二十八段

1 .Actually it's quite reasonable.

其实它还比较合理。

2 .It's an older style house with Greek paintings in every room, and a balcony outside.

这是一个老式的房子,在每个房间里都有希腊画,在外面也还有阳台。

第二十九段

1 .Sounds nice.

听起来不错。

2 .What are the views like?

景色看起来是什么样子的?

第三十段

1 .Well, there are forests all around and they hide a supermarket just down the road, so that's very useful for all your shopping needs.

嗯,在周围有森林环绕着,他们隐藏在了一条去往超市的路上,所以如果您有购物需求的话就非常方便有用了。

2 .There's a disco in the area too.

在这个区域里还有一个迪斯科舞厅。

第三十一段

1 .And the price?

那价格呢?

第三十二段

1 .£319 at that time, but if you leave it till November it goes down by 40%.

当时是319镑,但是如果你十一月再去,价格会下降40%。

第三十三段

1 .Too late, I'm afraid.

那太晚了。恐怕不行。

第三十四段

1 .Well, why don't I send you a brochure with full details, Ms...?

好了,我为什么不给你一个有充分细节的小册子,……女士?

第三十五段

1 .Nash.

我姓纳什。

2 .But don't worry about that.

但不要担心。

3 .I'm coming to upminster soon and I'll call and get one.

我很快就会来 Upminster,到时候我会打电话自己拿一个。

4 .I just wanted to get an idea first.

我只是想先有一个想法。

第三十六段

1 .Well, that's fine.

好的,这很好。

2 .We've got plenty here when you come.

当你来的时候我们会有很多。

第一段

1 .If you've got a minute, could I just check a couple of points about insurance?

如果你有时间的话,我可以询问一下关于保险的事情吗?

2 .I got one policy through the post but I'd like to see if yours is better.

我通过张贴的公告知道了一个政策,但我想看看是否你们的政策会更好。

第二段

1 .Fine.

可以的。

2 .What would you like to know?

你想知道什么?

第三段

1 .Well, the one I've got has benefits and then the maximum amount you can claim.

嗯,我所知道的那个政策有一些好处,然后你可以要求最高数额的赔偿。

2 .Is that like yours?

这和你的一样吗?

第四段

1 .Yes, that's how most of them are.

是的,他们中的大多数都是这样。

第五段

1 .Well, the first thing is cancellation.

嗯,第一件事是取消。

2 .If the holiday's cancelled on the policy I've got, you can claim £8,000.

我知道的政策是如果假期取消了,你可以要求赔偿8000镑。

第六段

1 .We can improve on that, Ms. Nash.

我们在这方面上有所改进,纳什女士。

2 .For Greek Island holidays, our maximum is £10,000.

对于我们希腊岛假日,我们赔偿的最高数额是10000镑。

第七段

1 .That's good-of course our holiday won't even cost £1,000 together~

这很好,当然我们假期的总共花费也才1000镑!

2 .It's still sensible to have good cover.

有很好的保险覆盖还是很好的。

3 .Now, if you go to hospital, we allow £600.

现在,如果你去医院,我们可以出600镑。

第八段

1 .Yes, mine is similar.

是的,和我知道的类似。

第九段

1 .And we also allow a relative to travel to your holiday resort.

我们还允许你带一个亲戚到度假酒店旅游。

第十段

1 .My policy just says their representative will help you.

我的政策只是说他们的代表会帮助你。

第十一段

1 .You can see there is another difference there.

你可以看到有另一个不同之处。

2 .And what happens if you don't get on the plane?

如果你没来得及上飞机上怎么办?

第十二段

1 .Nothing, as far as I see on this form.

没什么办法,从我可以看到的政策来讲。

第十三段

1 .Don't you have missed departure?

你没有错过航班吗?

第十四段

1 .No, I'll just jot it down.

没有,我会把它记下来。

第十五段

1 .We pay up to £1,000 for that, depending on the reason.

我们会根据错过航班的原因支付1000镑。

2 .And we're particularly generous about loss of personal belongs-up to £3.000, but not more than £500 for a single item.

我们对私人物品的遗失是非常慷慨的,多达3000镑,但单个物品不超过500镑。

第十六段

1 .Then I'd better not take my laptop!

那我最好不要把我的笔记本电脑!

第十七段

1 .Not unless you insure it separately.

除非你单独投保的。

第十八段

1 .OK-thanks very much for your time-you've been really helpful.

OK-非常感谢您的时间,您真的帮到了很多忙.

2 .Can I get back to you? Your name is?

我可以再打回给你吗?你的名字是?

第一十九段

1 .Ben-Ludlow.

本·勒德洛。

2 .That's L-U-D-L-O-W.

这是L-U-D-L-O-W.

3 .I'm Assistant Manager here.

我是这里的经理助理。

4 .I'll give you my number. It's 081260 543216.

我给你我的号码。这是081260543216。

第二十段

1 .But didn't I phone 081260 567294?

可是我没有打电话081260567294?

2 .That's what I've got on the paper.

这是我纸上的号码。

第二十一段

1 .That's the main switchboard.

这是总台。

2 .I've given you my direct line.

我给你我的直达线路。

第二十二段

1 .Right, thank you...

好,谢谢你…