始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 66907 同学完成了 334 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Oh, Peter, there you are.

哦,皮特,你在这儿啊

2 .You've been ages.

你已经去了很久了。

3 .What kept you so long?

是什么让你这么长时间?

第二段

1 . I'm sorry I'm so late, Sally.

我很抱歉我这么晚了。莎。

2 .Have you been waiting long?

你等了很久了吗?

第三段

1 .Oh, half an hour.

噢,半小时。

2 .But it doesn't matter.

但这并不重要。

3 .I've had a coffee and I've been reading this guidebook for tourists.

我喝了一杯咖啡,我一直在读这本给游客阅读的指南。

4 .Sit down.

坐下。

第四段

1 .Umm.

第五段

1 .You look very hot and tired.

你看起来很热又累。

2 .What would you like to drink?

你想喝什么?

第六段

1 .I'd love a really chilled mineral water or something.

我想真的冰镇矿泉水或类似的。

2 .Will you have another coffee?

你要再来一杯咖啡吗?

第七段

1 .Yes, I'll.The waitress will be back in a moment.

是的,我要。女服务员一会儿就回来了。

2 .Why were you so late.

你为什么这么晚了?

3 .Did something happen?

发生了什么事?

第八段

1 .Yes.

是的。

2 .You know I went to the bank to cash some travellers cheques.

你知道我去银行兑现一些旅行支票吗?

3 .Well,the exchange rate was looking healthy,but when I went to the teller,they told me that the computer system was temporarily down.

好了,汇率是看起来不错,但当我去取款,他们告诉我,计算机系统被暂时关闭,

4 .So they couldn't do any transactions.

所以他们不能做任何交易。

5 .They said the problem would be fixed in a few minutes,so I waited.

他们说,这个问题将在几分钟内解决,所以我等待。

6 .And then I started talking to another guy in the bank,and I forgot the time.

然后,我开始和另一个在银行的人交谈,我忘记了时间。

第九段

1 .Oh, really?

真的吗?

2 .Someone you met in the bank?

你在银行遇到的人?

3 .Does he work there?

他在那里工作吗?

第十段

1 .No, he was a tourist, from New York.

不,他是游客,从纽约来的。

2 .His name is Henry,and he's been here for a week, but he's moving on to Germany tomorrow.

他的名字是亨利,他在这里已经一个星期,但他在明天去德国。

3 .He's an architect,and he's spending four weeks travelling around Europe.

他是个建筑师,他在欧洲旅行四周。

第十一段

1 .Just like us?

和我们一样!

第十二段

1 .Yes, just like us.

是的,就像我们一样。

2 .He told me the names of some places where we should eat.

他告诉我一些我们应该吃的地方的名字。

3 .Great food,and not too expensive, he said.

非常棒的食物,而不是太贵。

4 .Oh, and he also gave me this map of the bus system, he said he didn't need it anymore.

哦,他也给了我这张公交系统地图。他说他不需要它了。

第十三段

1 .That's useful.

这是有用的。

2 .Pity he's moving on tomorrow.

很遗憾他明天继续前进。

3 .Ah, here's the waitress. Let's order.

啊,这是女服务员。让我们点单。

4 .Do you want anything to eat,or shall we just have a drink?

你想吃点东西吗?还是我们喝一杯?

第十四段

1 .Well. I'm hungry.

好的。我饿了,

2 .And we've got a lot of sightseeing to do.

我们还有很多观光的事,

3 .So let's just have a snack and drink.

所以我们来点点心和饮料。

第十五段

1 .Sounds good to me.

对我来说,听起来不错。

第一段

1 .Well,let's decide what we'll see today.

好吧,让我们决定今天参观些什么。

2 .I guess the best place to start is the Cathedral and then the Castle.

我想最好的地方是大教堂,然后是城堡。

3 .What are the opening times for those two?

这两者的开放时间是什么?

第二段

1 .Well, according to this guidebook, the Cathedral is only open from 9.30 in the morning until midday.

好的,根据这一指南,教堂只从开放早上九点三十到中午。

2 .No, hang on.

不,等等,

3 .That's the Cathedral Museum.

那是大教堂博物馆。

4 .The Cathedral itself is open morning and afternoon.

教堂本身是开放的早晨和下午。

5 .The Castle is just open from 1 to 5,so we can't go there until after lunch.

这座城堡从一点开放到五点,我们就不能去那里吃午饭了。

6 .I really want to spend some time in the Art Gallery, because they've got this wonderful painting by Rembrandt that I've always wanted to see.

我真的很想在美术馆里呆一段时间,因为他们有伦勃朗的精彩的画,我一直想看。

第三段

1 .What else should we see?

我们还能看到什么?

第四段

1 .Well,the guidebook says the Botanical Gardens are worth spending some time in.

嗯,旅游指南上说的植物园是值得花一些时间的,

2 .And there're open all day from 8 to 6,so we go there anytime.

并且他们开放一整天,从八点到六点,所以我们可以随时去那里。

3 .I'd like to go to the Markets near the river too.

我想去河边的市场,

4 .but ... Oh...no, wait, that's only in the mornings,too.

但…哦…不,等等,那只是在早晨开放。

第五段

1 .As well as today and tomorrow, we can see some other places on Monday,you know.

今天和明天,我们可以在星期一参观一些其他的地方。

2 .But I don't think the Markets will be open then.

但我不认为市场会开放:

3 .They only open on Thursdays,so we've missed them for this week.

他们只在周四开放,所以这一周我们错过了他们。

4 .Maybe we should go to the Cathedral today because it's Sunday tomorrow.

也许我们今天应该去大教堂,因为明天是星期日,

5 .And even though it's open every day it might be more difficult to get in tomorrow because of the church services.

即使每天开放,因为教堂的礼拜仪式,也会更难进入。

第六段

1 .That is true.

这倒是

2 .But the Art Gallery isn't open on Sundays at all.

但是在星期天,美术馆是不开放的,

3 .So we'll have to go there today.

所以我们必须去那里。

4 .The Castle's open every day except Mondays.

城堡每天开放除了周一,

5 .So we're okay there.

所以我们可以到那里,

6 .And the Gardens of course is only close at night.

当然,花园只在夜间关闭。

第七段

1 .Are all these places free or do we have to pay to go in?

这些地方都是免费的吗,还是我们必须付钱进去?

2 .What does the guidebook say?

指南是怎么说的呢?

第八段

1 .I think there's a charge for all of them except the Botanical Gardens.

我认为所有的都收费除了植物园。

2 .Oh,and the markets,of course you don't pay to go in.

哦,还有市场你是不用付钱进去的。

第九段

1 .OK, well, it looks like our plan is this:

好吧,好吧,看来我们的计划是这样的:

2 .we'll go to see the painting you like first, the Rembrandt, then have lunch and go on to the Castle after that, and then the Cathedral.

首先我们会去看你喜欢的画,伦勃朗,然后吃午饭,之后去城堡,然后大教堂。

第十段

1 .OK.

好的。

2 .It says here that the roof of the Cathedral is really beautiful.

这里说大教堂的屋顶真漂亮。

第十一段

1 .Is that right?

是吗?

2 .What I really want to do at the Cathedral is climb the tower.

我真正想在大教堂做的是爬塔。

3 .The view is supposed to be spectacular!

那里的景观应该是非常壮观的。

第十二段

1 .OK,well,that'll be more than enough today.

好吧,对于今天这样的行程足够了。

2 .Then, tomorrow, let's go to the Botanical Gardens and have a picnic.

然后,明天,我们去植物园野餐吧。

3 .I want to sit by the river and watch the swans.

我想坐在河边看天鹅。

4 .This city's famous for them.

这座城市以他们出名。