原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文
第一段
1 .Hello, Pembroke Cycling Holidays,Bob speaking.
你好,Pembroke骑行假日公司,我是Bob.
第二段
1 .Oh hello.
你好,
2 .I've seen your advert for people to lead cycle trips.
我看到你们公司招单车旅行带队人的广告了。
3 .Are you the right person to speak to?
我是应该打电话咨询你吧?
第三段
1 .Yes, I am.
是的。
2 .Could I have your name, please?
请问您叫什么名字?
第四段
1 .It's Maraaret Smith.
Margaret Smith.
第五段
1 .Are you looking for a permanent job, Margaret?
Margaret,你是要找一份长期工作吗?
第六段
1 .No, temporary.
不,暂时性的。
2 .I've got a permanent job starting in a few months' time,
我已经有了一份长期工作,不过是在几个月后才上班,
3 .and I want to do something else until then.
所以我想在那之前做点别的什么。
第七段
1 .What work do you do?
那您是做什么的呢?
第八段
1 .This will probably sound crazy - I used to be a lawyer,
听起来可能有点疯狂,我过去是个律师,
2 .and then I made a complete career change and I'm going to be a doctor.
不过后来我彻底地改变了职业,即将成为一名医生。
3 .I've just finished my training.
我刚刚完成了培训。
第九段
1 .Right. And have you had any experience of leading cycle trips?
好的。请问你有过带队单车旅行的经验吗?
第十段
1 .Yes, I've led several bike tours in Africa.
有,我在非洲带过几次单车旅行。
2 .The trip to India that I had arranged to lead next month has now been cancllled,
我安排的下个月带队到印度的旅程被取消了,
3 .so when I saw you were advertising for tour leaders, I decided to apply.
所以当我看到你们广告招人的时候,我决定来申请一下。
第十一段
1 .OK. Now we normally have two or three leaders on a trip, depending on the size of the group.
好的。现在我们一趟旅程通常有2或3个带队的人,这取决于团队的大小。
2 .Some tours are for very experienced cyclists,
有的旅程是针对很有经验的骑手的,
3 .but we've got a tour coming up soon in Spain,
不过我们有一个即将在西班牙开始的旅行项目,
4 .which is proving so popular we need an additional leader.
这个项目非常受欢迎,所以我们需要一个额外的带队人。
5 .It's a cycling holiday for families.
那是一个针对家庭的骑行假日,
6 .Would that suit you?
合适你吗?
第十二段
1 .It certainly would.
当然。
2 .I enjoy working with children,
我很喜欢跟孩子们一起骑行,
3 .and I probably need some more experience before I go on a really challenging trip.
而且在接手一个真正有挑战的骑行项目之前我也需要多积累一些经验。
第十三段
1 .That tour includes several teenagers:
那趟旅程里有几个十几岁的孩子,
2 .have you worked with that age group before?
你以前有带过这个年龄段的孩子吗?
第十四段
1 .Yes, I'm a volunteer worker in a youth club,
有,我是一家青少年俱乐部的志愿者,
2 .where I help people to improve their cycling skills.
在那儿我帮助孩子们改善他们的骑行技巧。
3 .Before that I helped out in a cycling club where I taught beginners.
在那之前,我在一家骑行俱乐部帮手,在那我教的是初学者。
第十五段
1 .Well that's great.
好极了。
2 .Now the trip I mentioned is just for a fortnight,
我说的这趟旅程为期两周,
3 .but there might be the possibility of leading other tours after that.
不过有可能在那之后还得带其他的队。
4 .Would that fit in with your plans?
这跟你的计划搭得上吗?
第十六段
1 .That'd be fine.
没事儿,
2 .I'll be free for five months.
我有5个月的空闲时间。
3 .My job is due to start on October the 2nd,
我的工作定于10月2号开始,
4 .and I'm available from May the 1st until late September.
所以从5月1号到九月底我都行。
第十七段
1 .Good. Now is there anything I need to know about the food you eat?
好的。关于你的饮食我有什么要知道的吗?
2 .We usually have one or two people in the group who don't eat meat,
我们的队伍里通常会有一两个人不吃肉,
3 .or have some sort of food allergy, so we're always very careful about that.
或者对某种食物敏感,所以我们一向对饮食很小心。
第十八段
1 .Yes, I'm allergic to cheese.
嗯,我对奶酪过敏,
2 .Would that be a problem?
这是问题吗?
第一十九段
1 .No, as long as we have enough notice, we can deal with that.
不是,只要我们足够注意,就能处理好。
第二十段
1 .That's great.
好极了。
第一段
1 .It sounds really interesting - would you like me to fill in an application form?
听起来真的很有趣,你们需要我填申请表吗?
第二段
1 .Yes. please.
嗯,要的,
2 .Where should I post it to?
我应该把表寄到哪呢?
第三段
1 .Could you send it to 27 Arbuthnot Place-A-R-B-U-T-H-N-0-T- Place.Dumfries.
你可以把它寄到Dumfries的Arbuthnot Place 27号,A-R-B-U-T-H-N-0-T place.
第四段
1 .And what's the Postcode, please?
邮编是什么?
第五段
1 .DG7 4PH.
DG74PH.
第六段
1 .Was that P Papa or B Bravo?
是P(Papa)还是B(Bravo)?
第七段
1 .p Papa.
是P(Papa)。
第八段
1 .Got that.
好的,知道了。
2 .If you could return the application form by Friday this week, we can interview you on Tuesday next week.
如果你能在这周五前把申请表寄回来,我们就可以下周二对你进行面试。
3 .Say half past two.
两点半怎么样,
4 .Would that be possible for you?
这个时间你可以吗?
第九段
1 .Yes. It's fine.
行,可以。
2 .You're quite a long way from where I live, so I'll drive over on Monday.
你们那离我住的地方相当远,我周一就开车过去。
3 .Should I bring anything to the interview?
面试的时候我要带什么东西吗?
第十段
1 .We'll have your application form, of course,
我们有你的申请表,
2 .but we'll need to see any certificates you've got that are relevant, in cycling. first aid, or whatever.
不过我们也要看看你的相关的证书,骑行方面和急救方面等等。
第十一段
1 .OK.
好的。
第十二段
1 .And at the interview we'd like to find out about your experience of being a tour guide,
面试的时候我们想了解一下你做导游的经验,
2 .so could you prepare a ten-minute talk about that. please?
你能准备一下谈个10分钟吗?
3 .You don't need slides or any complicated equipment - just some notes.
不需要准备幻灯片或其他复杂的设备,只要有个笔记就行了。
第十三段
1 .Right.
好的,
2 .I'll start thinking about that straightaway!
我会即刻开始考虑的。
第十四段
1 .Good. Well, we'll look forward to receiving your application form, and we'll contact you to confirm the interview.
好的,我们期待着收到你的申请表,确认面试的时候再联系你。
第十五段
1 .Thanks very much.
非常感谢。
第十六段
1 .Thank you, Margaret. Goodbye.
谢谢你,Margaret,再见。再见。
第十七段
1 .Bye.
再见。