原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文
第一段
1 .Good evening.
晚上好。
2 .King's restaurant.
国王餐厅。
第二段
1 .Good evening.
晚上好。
2 .I'm ringing about the job I understand you have vacant?
我打电话来是为了咨询一个我知道你们有空缺并且正在招人的工作岗位。
第三段
1 .Oh, yes.
哦,是的。
第四段
1 .I'd like to find out a few more details if I may.
如果可以的话,我想了解一些细节。
第五段
1 .Yes, of course.
是的,当然。
2 .Can I take your name?
我可以知道你的名字吗?
第六段
1 .It's Peter Chin.
我叫Peter Chin。
第七段
1 .Okay Peter.
好吧,皮特。
2 .Well, if you want to ask about the job and then if we're both still interested, we could arrange for you to come for an interview.
如果你想问一下关于这个工作的事情,如果我们也都还彼此感兴趣的话,我们可以安排你过来面试。
第八段
1 .Great, thanks.
很好,谢谢。
2 .I'm afraid I missed the advert for the job but heard about it from a friend.
我怕我错过了这个工作的广告,但是我从一个朋友那里听说到了。
第九段
1 .That's no problem at all.
完全没有问题。
2 .What would you like to know?
你想知道什么?
第十段
1 .Well, um, what sort of work is it- washing up?
嗯,这是一份什么样的工作呢-洗碗吗?
第十一段
1 .It's answering the phone.
是接电话。
第十二段
1 .Oh, right, fine.
哦是的,好的。
第十三段
1 .And not waiting at table.
也不用做服务生的工作伺候客人进餐。
第十四段
1 .That'll be good.
那很好。
2 .And how many nights a week would it be?
一个星期要工作几个晚上?
第十五段
1 .Well, we're really only busy at the weekend.
我们只有在周末的时候是真的很忙。
第十六段
1 .So two nights?
所以是两个晚上吗?
第十七段
1 .Three actually, so it would work out 12 hours a week.
实际上是三个晚上,所以一个星期工作十二小时。
第十八段
1 .That'd be fine.
那很好。
2 .It wouldn't interfere with my studies.
它不会影响到我的学业。
第一十九段
1 .Are you in the university?
你是在读大学吗?
第二十段
1 .Yes, first year Physics student.
是的。一年级物理专业的学生。
第二十一段
1 .Oh, right.
哦,好的。
第二十二段
1 .Um,and because I'm not an EU national, would I need a work permit?
嗯,因为我没有欧盟国家的国籍,所以我需要一个工作许可证吗?
第二十三段
1 .Yes, you would.
是的,需要的。
2 .Just get you tutor to sign it.
只要让你的导师签名就可以了。
第二十四段
1 .That wouldn't be a problem if I were to get the job.
如果我得到了这份工作,那就不会是个问题了。
2 .Um, where exactly is the restaurant?
嗯,餐厅具体在哪里?
第二十五段
1 .Well, we have two branches- the one we're recruiting for is in Hillsdunne road.
嗯,我们有两个分支,我们招聘的是在 hillsdunne路。
第二十六段
1 .I don't know that.
我不知道这个地方。
2 .How do you spell it, please?
你怎么拼写它的呢?
第二十七段
1 .It's H-I-double L-S-D-U- double N-E Road.
是H-I-double L-S-D-U-double N-E路。
第二十八段
1 .Got that, thanks.
知道了。谢谢。
2 .Is it near a bus stop?
它是在公共汽车站附近吗?
第二十九段
1 .Yes, the nearest one would probably be just beside the library.
是的。最近的一个可能就在图书馆旁边。
第三十段
1 .Oh, yes, I know it.
哦,是的。我知道。
2 .That'll be fine for me.
对我来说很好。
3 .And could I ask about the pay?
我可以问一下薪水吗?
第三十一段
1 .We're offering 4.45 pounds an hour.
我们提供4。45英镑每小时。
第三十二段
1 .That's very good.
那很好。
2 .My last job was 3.95 an hour.
我上一份工作是3。95英镑每小时。
第一段
1 .We feel it's pretty good and we also offer some good fringe benefits.
我们觉得这很好,我们也提供了一些良好的附加福利。
第二段
1 .Really?
真的吗?
第三段
1 .Well, we give you a free dinner, so you eat well.
嗯,我们给你提供一顿免费的晚餐,所以你会吃得很好。
第四段
1 .Right.
是的,
2 .Better than hostel food.
会比酒店食物好!
第五段
1 .We certainly hope so.
我们当然希望如此!
2 .And we also offer extra pay for working on national holidays.
如果在国定假日工作,我们还提供了额外的报酬。
第六段
1 .Oh, that's a really good perk, isn't it?
哦,这真是一个很好的额外收入,不是吗?
第七段
1 .Yes, we think so.
是的,我们也这样认为。
2 .And then because of the difficulties of getting public transport, if you're working after 11 o'clock, we drive you home.
然后,因为我们有公共交通的困难,如果你在十一点以后工作,我们会开车送你回家。
第八段
1 .Oh, that's good to know.
哦,那很好,很高兴知道。
第九段
1 .Well,we'd certainly be interested in inviting you for an interview, if you're still interested?
好吧,如果你还感兴趣的话,我们一定会邀请你参加面试的。
第十段
1 .Oh, yes, certainly.
哦,是的,当然。
2 .Could I just also ask what qualities you're looking for?
我也可以咨询你一下这份工作对人选方面有什么要求吗?
第十一段
1 .Well, for this particular job, we want a clear voice, which you obviously do have.
嗯,对于这个特别的工作,我们想要一个清晰的声音,你显然是有的!
第十二段
1 .Thanks.
谢谢。
第十三段
1 .And you must be able to think quickly, you know.
你知道你必须能够快速地思考。
第十四段
1 .Well, I hope I'd...
嗯。我希望我会…
第十五段
1 .So, when could you come in for an interview?
那么,你什么时候能来面试?
2 .We're actually quite quiet tonight?
我们今晚其实没什么其他安排,比较安静。
第十六段
1 .Sorry, I couldn't come tonight or tomorrow, I'm afraid.
对不起。我今晚不能来。恐怕明天也不行
2 .Thursday is ok, that'd be 22nd of October.
星期四可以,那是十月二十二号。
第十七段
1 .Fine, after 5 pm?
好,下午5点后?
第十八段
1 .Yes, fine.
是的,好的。
2 .Would 6 o'clock be ok?
6点好吗?
第一十九段
1 .Perfect.
没问题。
2 .And could you bring along the names of two referees?
你能带上带有你名字的两张证明吗?
第二十段
1 .Yes, that's fine. No problem.
好的,这可以,没有问题。
第二十一段
1 .Good, I look forward to seeing you.
好的。我很期待看到你。
第二十二段
1 .Oh, by the way, who should I ask for?
哦顺便问一下,我到时候该找谁?
第二十三段
1 .Oh, yes, of course, sorry.
哦,是的,当然,对不起。
2 .My name is Samira Manuja.
我的名字是Samira Manuja。
第二十四段
1 .Can you spell that please?
请您拼写一下好吗?
第二十五段
1 .M-a-n-u-j-a
m-a-n-u-j-a。
第二十六段
1 .Okay, I've got that.
好的。我明白了。
2 .Thanks very much.
非常感谢。
第二十七段
1 .Look forward to seeing you...
很期待见到你…