原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文
第一段
1 .Good morning.
早上好。
2 .Welcome to the Early Learning Childcare Centre.
欢迎来到早教育儿中心。
3 .How may I help you?
我怎样能帮到你?
第二段
1 .Hi.I spoke to you last week about enrolling my daughter for next year.
你好。我跟你上周约过明年招收我女儿入学。
第三段
1 .Oh, yes.I'll just get some details from you.
哦,是的。我只想再得到您的一些细节。
2 .So, you're her mother?
所以,你是她妈妈?
第四段
1 .That's right.
是的。
第五段
1 .And, can I have your name?
你的名字是?
第六段
1 .It's Carol, Carol Smith.
是卡罗尔,卡罗尔·史密斯。
第七段
1 .And your daughter's name?
你女儿的名字?
第八段
1 .It's Kate.
是凯特。
第九段
1 .Now, we have several groups at the centre and we cater for children from three to five years old.
现在,我们中心有几个小组,我们招收三至五岁的儿童。
2 .How old is your daughter?
你女儿几岁?
第十段
1 .She's three now but she turns four next month.
她现在三岁,但是下个月就四岁了。
第十一段
1 .I'll put four down because that's how old she'll be when she starts.
我写四岁吧,因为等她开始来时就四岁了。
第十二段
1 .Fine, she's so excited about her birthday and coming to the centre.
好吧,她是那么兴奋关于即将过生日和来到活动中心。
第十三段
1 .That's good to hear.
我很高兴知道。
2 .And what's your address?
那么你的地址是什么?
第十四段
1 .It's 46 Wombat Road, that's W-O-M-B-A-T.
是Wombat路,这是WOMBAT。
2 .Woodside 4032.
Woodside 4032。
第十五段
1 .And what's the phone number?
电话号码呢?
第十六段
1 .Oh ...it's ...3345 9865.
哦……是……3345 9865。
第十七段
1 .So, have you decided on the days you'd like to bring your daughter here?
那么,你决定了希望哪天把你的女儿带来吗?
第十八段
1 .I'd prefer Monday and Wednesday if possible.
如果可能的话我想要周一和周三。
第一十九段
1 .Mmm.I'll check, Monday's fine, but I think the centre is already full for Wednesday.
嗯。我会去查的。周一可以,但我认为我们周三人数已经满了。
2 .Erm. Yes. Sorry. It seems to be a very popular day.
呃,是的,抱歉。这似乎是一个非常受欢迎的一天。
3 .We can offer you a Thursday or a Friday as well.
我们也可以为您提供一个星期四或星期五。
第二十段
1 .Oh dear.
哦,亲爱的。
2 .I suppose Thursday would be all right because she has swimming on Friday.
我想周四可以,因为她周五要上游泳课。
第二十一段
1 .OK, got that.
好,明白了。
2 .Because a lot of parents work, we do offer flexible start and finish times.
因为很多家长要工作,我们也提供灵活的开始和结束时间。
3 .We are open from 7:30 in the morning until 6 o'clock at night.
我们的开放时间为早上七点半到晚上六点。
4 .What time would you like your daughter to start?
你想什么时候你的女儿开始?
第二十二段
1 .I need to get to work in the city by 9:00 so I'll drop her off at 8:30.
我需要九点到城里工作,所以我会在8:30时把她送来。
2 .You're pretty close to the city here so that should give me plenty of time to get there.
你这里离城市很近,这样应该可以给我足够的时间去那里。
第二十三段
1 .That's fine.
很好。
2 .Now, we also need to decide which group she'll be in.
现在,我们还需要决定把你的女儿分在哪个组。
3 .We have two different groups and they're divided up according to age.
我们有两个不同的组,他们是按年龄划分的。
4 .There's the green group, which is for three to four year olds.
有绿色组,这是三到四岁的孩子。
5 .And then there's the red group which is for four to five year olds.
再有就是红色组,这是4至5岁的孩子。
第二十四段
1 .She's quite mature for her age and she can already write her name and read a little.
她相对于她的年龄已经很成熟了,她已经可以写她的名字,并可以读一点东西。
第二十五段
1 .Well, I'll put her in the red group and we can always change her to the green one if there are any problems.
嗯。我要把她放在红组,如果有任何问题,我们可以随时可以把她换到绿组。
第二十六段
1 .That sounds fine.
这听起来很不错。
第二十七段
1 .OK.
好的。
2 .Let's move on to meals.
让我们继续说吃饭的问题。
3 .We can provide breakfast, lunch and dinner.
我们可以提供早餐,午餐和晚餐。
4 .As she's finishing pretty early, she won't need dinner, will you give her breakfast before she comes?
由于她很早就完成了,她不需要晚餐,你会在她来之前给她早餐吗?
第二十八段
1 .Yes, she'll only need lunch.
是的,她只需要午餐。
第一段
1 .Now, does she have any medical conditions we need to know about?
现在,她有什么需要我们了解的身体状况么?
2 .Does she have asthma or any hearing problems for example?
比如她有什么哮喘或任何听力问题吗?
第二段
1 .No. But she does need to wear glasses.
没有。但她确实需要戴眼镜。
第三段
1 .Oh, I'll make a note of that.
哦,我记下了。
第四段
1 .Yes, she's pretty good about wearing them, she can't see much without them.
是的,她戴着眼镜挺好的,如果没有眼镜她就看不太清了。
第五段
1 .Right.
好的。
2 .OK.
行。
3 .Now, I also need emergency contact details.
现在,我还需要紧急联系人的详细信息。
第六段
1 .So what sort of information do you need?
所以,你需要什么样的信息?
第七段
1 .Just the name and number of a friend or family member we can contact in case we can't get hold of you at any time.
只是名字和一个朋友或家庭成员,在我们联系不到你时可以联系到的。
第八段
1 .OK.
好的。
2 .That'd better be my sister ...
这最好是我妹妹……
3 .Jenny BalL That's B A double L.
Jenny Ball。这是BA-双L。
4 .Her phone number is 3346 7523.
她的电话号码为3346 7523。
第九段
1 .Great.
很好。
2 .So she is the child's aunt?
所以她是孩子的姨妈?
第十段
1 .Yes, that's right.
是的,这是正确的。
第十一段
1 .I'll make a note of that as well.
我也会记下这一点。
2 .Now, is there anything you'd like to ask?
现在,你有什么想问?
第十二段
1 .What about payment?
怎么付款呢?
2 .How much are the fees each term?
每个学期多少钱?
第十三段
1 .Well, for two days and the hours you've chosen, that will be $450 altogether.
嗯,根据你所选择的两天时间,那将是一共是$450元。
第十四段
1 .OK, and do I have to pay that now?
好的,我必须现在付吗?
第十五段
1 .No, we send out invoices once the children start at the centre.
不,一旦孩子开始来中心我们会寄出发票。
2 .You can choose to pay at the end of each term or we do offer a slightly discounted rate if you pay every month.
你可以选择在每学期结束时支付,或者如果你每个月付我们提供了一个很小的折扣。
第十六段
1 .Oh. I'll do that then.
哦,我就那样做。
2 .I find it easier to budget that way and I'm not used to the term dates just yet.
我觉得它更容易安排,并且我暂时还没有习惯学期这个词。
第十七段
1 .Good, it makes it a lot simpler for us as well.
好,它也使我们简单了很多。
2 .Well, that's everything.
嗯,这就是全部内容了。
3 .Would you like me to show you around ...?
你愿意让我带你四处看看…?