原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文
第一段
1 .Conference Centre Reservations.
会议中心预订。
2 .Good morning.
早上好。
第二段
1 .Hi. I'm interested in the computing conference next month.
你好。我对下个月的计算机会议感兴趣。
第三段
1 .Future Directions in Computing?
未来的计算方向?
第四段
1 .Yes, that's right.
是的,正确。
2 .Could I ask you a few questions about it?
我可以问你几个问题吗?
第五段
1 .Of course.
当然。
第六段
1 .OK.
好的。
2 .I know the conference is for three days but actually I want to attend on the Friday and Saturday only.
我知道这次会议是三天,但实际上我想参加星期五和星期六的会议。
3 .Will that work out to be any cheaper?
会不会有更便宜的?
第七段
1 .Let me have a look.
让我看看。
2 .Well, you could register for the two days separately, but that wouldn't actually save you very much as it still costs £35 for each day.
嗯,你可以分别注册为两天,
3 .In fact, if you could register for the three days, you also get an invitation to a free dinner on the Saturday night, so that's probably the better option.
但实际上你仍然需要成本£35的每天。事实上,如果你可以注册三天,你还会得到一个星期六晚上的免费的晚餐邀请,所以这可能是更好的选择。
第八段
1 .Right, I'll do that.
对,我会那样做的。
2 .How much will the fees be in that case?
在这种情况下的费用是多少?
第九段
1 .It's £75.
是£75。
第十段
1 .All right.
好的。
2 .I'd like to register for the full three days.
我想注册三天。
3 .Now, can I pay that by credit card?
现在,我可以用信用卡付款吗?
第十一段
1 .I'm afraid not.
恐怕不能。
2 .You'll have to send a cheque to us, or you can pay at the conference office.
你得给我们开一张支票,否则你可以需要在会议室付钱。
第十二段
1 .Fine.
好的。
2 .So it's probably easiest if I pay by cheque.
所以如果我用支票支付可能是最容易的。
3 .Now then, what else do I need to arrange?
现在,我还需要安排什么呢?
4 .Right.
好的,
5 .How about accommodation?
住宿如何?
6 .I guess that's not included in the price?
我想这是不包括在价格之内的?
第十三段
1 .No, I'm sorry, it's not, but we do have a few rooms available for delegates at the conference centre if you'd like.
不,对不起,不是,但是如果你愿意的话,我们有几个提供给会议中心代表的房间。
2 .Those are very cheap but if you're interested you'll need to book soon, because there's always a heavy demand for them.
这些都很便宜,但如果你感兴趣的话,你很快就要预订,因为他们对他们的需求总是很重。
3 .They are only £15 per night, but they are very basic and you'd have to get your own breakfast, because they don't provide you with that.
他们只需要每晚£15,但他们都是很基本的,你要有你自己的早餐,因为他们不提供给你。
4 .But it's very convenient, because it's in the same building as the conference rooms.
但它很方便,因为它和会议室在同一个建筑中。
第十四段
1 .Uhuh.
嗯。
第十五段
1 .Or there's a very reasonable guest house which is £25 per night.
或者有一个非常价格合理的宾客屋酒店,每晚£25。
2 .And I think that includes your breakfast.
我认为这包含了你的早餐。
3 .Is it close to the conference centre?
靠近会议中心吗?
第十六段
1 .It would be about a ten - minute walk away from here.
这将是大约需要10分钟从这里走过去。
第十七段
1 .I see.
我明白了。
2 .That sounds quite reasonable.
那听起来很合理。
第一段
1 .The details are all in our conference pack, which I'll send you.
细节都在我们的会议包里,我会给你寄的。
第二段
1 .Great, thanks.
很好,谢谢。
2 .That'll be very useful.
那将是非常有用的。
3 .Oh, and can you also send me an application form?
哦,你还可以给我发一份申请表吗?
第三段
1 .Of course.
当然。
2 .I'll get that in the post to you straight away.
我会直接寄给你。
3 .Is there anything else?
还有别的吗?
第四段
1 .Yes, actually.
是的,实际上。
2 .Can you tell me where exactly the conference centre is?
你能告诉我会议中心在哪里吗?
第五段
1 .Well, it's on South Park Road and it's right at the end of the road next to the library.
好的,它在南公园路,就在在图书馆旁边的路的尽头。
2 .It's a ten - minute taxi ride from the station and will cost you £5.
从车站乘出租车过去会用10分钟时间,花费你£5。
3 .Otherwise, you can take the bus which runs every half an hour from the station that's the 21A - and it brings you straight to the conference centre.
否则,你可以乘坐每半小时从车站的公共汽车21A-它将直接去会议中心。
第六段
1 .Right, got that.
好的,知道了。