始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 66907 同学完成了 334 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .I've brought my notes on our Biology Field Trip to Rocky Bay, Colin,

我已经把我关于岩石湾生物实地考察的笔记带来了,柯林,

2 .so we can work on our report on the research we did together.

所以我们可以致力于我们一起做的研究的报告.

第二段

1 .OK. I've got mine too. Let's look at the aims of the trip first.

好的.我也把我的带来了.让我们先看一下旅行的目的.

第三段

1 .Right. What did you have?

好的.你的(笔记上)有什么?

第四段

1 .I just put something about getting experience of the different sorts of procedures used on a field trip.

我只是写了在实地旅行中获得使用的各种步骤的经验.

2 .But we need something about what causes different organisms to choose particular habitats.

但我们需要一些关于什么原因导致不同的生物体选择特定的栖息地.

第五段

1 .I agree. And something about finding out how to protect organisms in danger of dying out?

我同意.还有一些关于如何保护濒临危险的生物,不让它们灭绝.

第六段

1 .In our aims?

在我们的目标中吗?

2 .But we weren't really looking at that.

但我们并没有着手这一块.

第七段

1 .I suppose not.

我不认为是这样.

2 .OK, now there's the list of equipment we all had to bring on the field trip.

好吧,现在我们有到带去实地考察的设备清单.

3 .What did they tell us to bring a ruler for?

他们叫我们带一把尺子来做什么?

第八段

1 .It was something about measuring the slope of the shore,

这是一种测量海岸斜坡的东西,

2 .but of course we didn't need it because we were measuring wind direction, and we'd brought the compass for that...

但我们不需要它,因为我们要测量风向,而且我们也带来了指南针……

第九段

1 .But not the piece of string to hold up in the air!

但没有带一根弦来举在空中.

2 .Didn't Mr Blake make a fuss about us leaving that behind.

布莱克先生对我们忘了带这个而大惊小怪?

第十段

1 .Yeah. He does go on.

是啊.他确实有点(大惊小怪).

2 .Anyway it was easy to get one from another of the students.

无论如何,这段很容易可以从另一个学生中拿到一个.

第十一段

1 .Now, the next section's the procedure.

现在,下一部分是步骤.

2 .I sent you the draft of that.

我寄给你了一份草稿.

第十二段

1 .Yeah. It was clear, but I don¡¯t think we need all these details of what time we left and what time we got back and how we divided up the different research tasks.

是啊.它清楚,但我不认为我们需要所有的这些细节,我们什么时候离开,什么时候我们回来,以及我们如何划分了不同的研究任务.

第十三段

1 .OK. I'll look at that again.

好的.我再看一下.

第十四段

1 .Then we have to describe our method of investigation in detail.

那我们得详细描述我们的调查方法.

2 .So let's begin with how we measured wave speed.

所以让我们先从我们如何测量波速.

3 .I was surprised how straightforward that was.

我感到惊讶的是,这是如此简单.

第十五段

1 .I'd expected us to have some sort of high-tech device, not just stand there and count the number of waves per minute.

我以为我们需要一些高科技的设备,不只是站在那里计算每分钟的波浪数.

2 .Not very precise, but I suppose it was good enough.

不是很精确,但我想这样已经够好了.

3 .But the way we measured the amount of salt was interesting.

但我们测量盐的方法很有趣.

第十六段

1 .In the water from the rock pools?

在岩石池的水里.

第十七段

1 .Yeah, I wanted to check the chemicals we used in the lab when we analysed those samples - was it potassium chromate and silver nitrate?

是啊,哦,当我们要分析这些样品的时候,我想检查我们在实验室里用的化学物质--它们是钾铬和硝酸银吗?

第十八段

1 .That's right.

是的.

第一十九段

1 .You just left that to me.

你只留下那个给我.

2 .And I had to do it while the tide was low, well that was OK, but the place I started it from was down on the beach,

我不得不去做它,而潮汐很低,好吧,那样也可以,但我是从在海滩上开始的,

3 .then I realized I should have gone up higher to get better visibility, so I had to start all over again.

然后我意识到我应该到更高的地方去获得更好的能见度,所以我不得不从头开始.

4 .But at least I'd got the squared paper or I'd have had problems drawing it all to scale.

但至少我有方格纸,不然我在按照规格比例绘画上就会有问题.

第二十段

1 .Yes. It looks good. We could get a map of the region off the internet and see if we need to make any changes.

是的.看起来不错.我们可以从互联网上获取地区的地图,看看我们是否需要做出任何改变.

第二十一段

1 .I had a look but I couldn't find anything.

我看了一眼,但我找不到任何东西.

2 .But you took some pictures, didn't you?

但你拍了一些照片,是不是?

第二十二段

1 .Yeah. I'll email you them if you want.

是啊.如果你想要的话,我会给你发电子邮件的.

第二十三段

1 .OK. I'll make my amendments using those, then I can scan it into our report. Great.

好的.我会用这些来做修正,然后我可以扫描到我们的报告里.太棒了.

第一段

1 .So for the highest area...

所以对于最高的地区……

第二段

1 ....the splash zone?

…飞溅区.

第三段

1 .Yeah, we found mostly those tiny shellfish that have strong hard shells that act as protection.

是的,我们发现大多是那些很小的贝壳,有很强的坚硬外壳,作为保护.

第四段

1 .But not from other organisms that might eat them, predators?

难道不用来要保护他们不遭受其他那些可能吃他们生物,那些捕食者的侵害吗?

第五段

1 .No, that's not the main danger for them.

不,这不是他们的主要危险.

2 .But the shells prevent them from drying out because they're in the open air for most of the time.

但这些壳防止他们变干,因为他们大部分时间暴露在露天(环境下).

第六段

1 .Right. And since they're exposed, they need to be able to find some sort of shelter, or cover themselves up, so they don't get too hot.

对.既然他们被暴露了,他们需要找到一种庇护,或者掩盖自己,所以他们不会太热了.

2 .Then in the middle and lower zones, nearer the sea, we need to discuss the effects of wave action...

然后在中、下区,靠近大海,我们需要讨论波浪作用的影响……

第七段

1 .Yes, and how organisms develop structures to prevent themselves from being swept away, or even destroyed by being smashed against the rocks.

是的,生物如何发展结构,以防止自己被冲走,甚至被破坏的岩石粉碎.

第八段

1 .I haven't done anything on the geological changes.

我没有做任何关于地质变化的事情.

2 .5753 106

5753 106

3 .I don't know what to put for that.

我不知道该如何描述那个.

第九段

1 .No, we weren't concentrating on that.

不,我们并没有关注那个(方面)。

2 .Maybe we need to find some websites.

也许我们需要找到一些网站.

第十段

1 .Good idea. I've got the lecture notes from Mr Blake's geology course, but they're too general.

好主意.我有布莱克先生的地质学课程中的讲义,但它们太笼统了.

2 .But we could ask him which books on our Reading List might be most helpful.

但我们可以问他书单上什么书对我们可能是最有帮助的.

第十一段

1 .Right. OK, now I did a draft of the section of sources of possible error in our research, but I don't know if you agree.

对.好的,现在我做了可能出现的错误来源部分的草案,但我不知道你是否同意.

2 .For example, the size of the sample, and whether it's big enough to make any general conclusions from.

例如,样本的大小,以及是否足够大到可以从中得出一般性结论.

3 .But I thought actually we did have quite a big sample.

但我认为事实上我们有相当大的样本.

第十二段

1 .We did. And our general method of observation seemed quite reliable.

我们的确有.我们的观察方法似乎相当可靠.

2 .But we might not be all that accurate as far as the actual numbers go.

但我们不可能和真实数字一样精确.

第十三段

1 .Yeah, we might have missed some organisms - if they were hiding under a rock, for example.

是的,我们可能会错过一些生物--例如,如果他们躲在岩石下面.

2 .I wasn't sure about the way we described their habitats.

我不确定我们描述他们的栖息地的方式.

3 .I decided it was probably OK.

我觉得可能是没问题的.

第十四段

1 .Yeah, and the descriptions we gave of the smaller organisms, they weren't very detailed, but they were adequate in this context.

是的,我们给的小生物体的描述不是很详细,但在这方面,应该足够的.

2 .I'm not sure we identified all the species correctly though.

我不确定我们是否正确地识别了所有的物种.

第十五段

1 .OK, we'd better mention that. Now, how...

好的,我们最好提一下这个.现在,如何…