始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 66907 同学完成了 334 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Right, Sandra. You wanted to see me to get some feedback on your group's proposal.

对了,桑德拉。你想看看我给你们组提议的反馈。

2 .The one you're submitting for the Geography society field trip competition.

就是你为地理学会实地考察竞赛所上交的提议。

第二段

1 .Aha...

啊哈…

第三段

1 .I've had a look through your proposal and I think it's a really good choice.

我仔细看了一下你的建议,我认为这是一个非常好的选择。

2 .In fact, I only have a few things to say about it, but even in an outline document like this you really have to be careful to avoid typos and problems with layout in the proposal, and even in the contents page.

事实上,我只是有几件事要说的,但即使是在这样一个概要文件上,你也要在提议上,甚至是在目录页上,小心避免打字错误和排版错误。

3 .So read it through carefully before submitting it, okay?

所以在提交之前仔细阅读,好吗?

第四段

1 .Will do.

好的我会的。

第五段

1 .And I've made a few notes on the proposal about things which could have been better sequenced.

我在你的方案中加了一些注释,告诉你有些内容的顺序可以安排得更加合理。

第六段

1 .Okay.

好的

第七段

1 .As for the writing itself, I've annotated the proposal as and where I thought it could be improved.

至于写作本身,我已经在我认为可以改进的地方注明了。

2 .Generally speaking, I feel you've often used complex structures and long sentences for the sake of it and as a consequence ...

一般而言,我觉得你经常使用复杂结构和长句,但只是为了用它们而用,结果就是…

3 .although your paragraphing and inclusion of sub-headings help ...

虽然你的分段和副标题可以有所帮助…

4 .it's quite hard to follow your train of thought at times.

但有时还是很难跟上你的思路。

5 .So cut them down a bit, can you?

所以你可不可以把这些句子精简一下?

第八段

1 .Really?

真的吗?

第九段

1 .Yes. And don't forget simple formatting like numbering.

是的。不要忘记简单的格式,如编号。

第十段

1 .Didn't I use page numbers?

我没有标注页码嘛?

第十一段

1 .I didn't mean that.

我不是这个意思。

2 .Look, you've remembered to include headers and footers, which is good, but listing ideas clearly is important.

你看你记得标好页眉和页脚,这是非常好的,但是清晰地罗列想法很重要。

3 .Number them or use bullet points, which is even clearer.

给这些想法表上数字或是用上项目标号,就会显得更加清晰。

4 .Then you'll focus the reader on your main points.

然后你就会让读者关注你的观点。

5 .I thought your suggestion to go to the Navajo Tribal Park was a very good idea.

我认为你建议去纳瓦霍部落公园是一个很好的想法。

第十二段

1 .I've always wanted to go there. My father was a great fan of cowboy films and the Wild West, so I was subjected to seeing all the epics, many of which were shot there.

我一直都想去那里。我的父亲对牛仔电影和狂野西部非常狂热,所以我不得不看所有这些史诗,其中许多是在纳瓦霍部落公园那里拍的。

2 .As a consequence, it feels very familiar to me and it's awesome both geographically and visually, so it's somewhere I've always wanted to visit.

所以,我非常熟悉这个地方,不管是从地理位置还是从视觉上来说都是超一流的,所以这是我一直想去那里。

3 .The subsequent research I did and the online photographs made me even keener.

我之后做的研究以及网上照片让我更加感兴趣了。

第一段

1 .Interesting.

有趣。

2 .Right, let’s look at the content of your proposal now.

好的.那现在让我们看看你提议的内容吧。

第二段

1 .Did you find it comprehensive enough?

你觉得这够全面嘛?

第三段

1 .Well, yes and no.

嗯,不大好说。

2 .You've listed several different topics on your contents page, but I'm not sure they're all relevant.

你在目录页列出了几个不同的话题,但我不确定它们是否都是相关的。

第四段

1 .No?

没有嘛?

2 .Well, I thought that from the perspective of a field trip, one thing I needed to focus on was the sandstone plateaux and cliffs themselves.

嗯,我想从一场实地考察的角度来看,有一件事我需要专注于砂岩高原和悬崖本身。

3 .The way they tower up from the flat landscape is just amazing.

它们在平原上耸立起来是非常惊人的。

4 .The fact that the surrounding softer rocks were eroded by wind and rain, leaving these huge outcrops high above the plain.

事实上,周围较软的岩石被风雨侵蚀,留下这些巨大的岩石高出平原之上。

5 .It's hardly surprising that tourists flock to see the area.

难怪那么多游客涌向这边来参观。

第五段

1 .Well, yes, I'd agree with including those points…

嗯,是的,我同意包括这些观点…

第六段

1 .And then the fact that it's been home to native American Navajos and all the social history that goes with that.

然后事实上这是美国土著,纳瓦霍族人的家和所有社会历史的见证。

2 .The hardships they endured trying to save their territory from the invading settlers.

他们遭受各种困难竭力拯救他们的领地抵抗殖民者侵略。

3 .Their culture is so rich - all those wonderful stories.

他们的文化是如此的丰富一有那么多精彩故事。

第七段

1 .Well, I agree it's interesting, but it's not immediately relevant to your proposal, Sandra, so at this stage, I suggest you focus on other considerations.

我同意这很有趣,但这和你的提议并没有直接关系,桑德拉,所以在这个阶段,我建议你专注于其他东西。

2 .I think an indication of what the students on the trip could actually do when they get there should be far more central, so that certainly needs to be included and to be expanded upon.

我想写明当学生到达考察的地方要做些什么更加扣题,所以这些要点就有必要写进去并且拓展了。

3 .And I'd like to see something about the local wildlife, and vegetation too, not that I imagine there’s much to see.

我也想看看当地的野生动物和植被,而不是一直是在我想象中看得到的东西。

4 .Presumably the tourist invasion hasn't helped.

大概是游客的入侵并没有帮助。

第八段

1 .Okay… I’II do some work on those two areas as well.

好吧,我会在这两个方面花一些功夫的。

2 .But you're right, there's not much apart from some very shallow-rooted species.

但你是对的,除了一些浅根的植物,那里基本上没什么植被。

3 .Although it's cold and snowy there in the winter, the earth is baked so hard in the summer sun that rainwater can't penetrate.

虽然在冬天寒冷又下雪,但在夏天的阳光下,大地却在阳光下烤得很热,雨水无法穿透。

4 .so it’s a case of flood or drought, really.

因此,要么发洪水要么就是干旱。

第九段

1 .So, I understand.

好的我理解了。

2 .Now, before we look at everything in more detail, I’ve got a few factual questions for you.

现在,在我们看的更加详细之前,我有一些事实问题要问题。

3 .It would be a good idea to include the answers in your finished proposal, because they're missing from your draft.

如果可以在你最后的提议上加上这些问题的答案就更好了,因为你现在的草拟提议上没有写这些回答。

第十段

1 .Fine.

好的。

第十一段

1 .So, you mentioned the monoliths and the spires, which was good, but what area does the tribal park cover?

所以,你提到的巨石和尖塔这是好的,但是部落公园覆盖多少区域?

2 .Do you know?

你知道吗?

第十二段

1 .12,000 hectares, and the plain is at about 5,850 meters above sea level.

12000公顷,平原海拔约5850米。

第十三段

1 .Larger than I expected. Okay.

比我想象的要大。好的,

2 .Where's the nearest accommodation?

最近的住宿在哪里?

3 .That's a practical detail that you haven't included.

这是一个非常实际的细节,你没有包括。

4 .Have you done any research on that?

你有没有做过这方面的研究?

第十四段

1 .Yes. There's nowhere to stay in the park itself, but there's an old trading post called Goulding quite near.

是的。公园本身没有地方住,但有一个古老的贸易站叫古尔丁就在附近。

2 .All kinds of tours start from Goulding, too.

各种旅游也从古尔丁开始。

第十五段

1 .What kind of tours?

什么样的旅游?

第十六段

1 .Well, the most popular are in four-wheel drive jeeps, but I wouldn't recommend hiring those.

嗯,最流行的是四驱吉普车一但是我不建议租用那些车。

2 .I think the best way to appreciate the area would be to hire horses instead and trek around on those.

我想欣赏这个地区最好的方法是租用马匹,慢慢跋涉。

3 .Biking is not allowed and it's impossible to drive around the area in private vehicles.

骑自行车是不允许的,也不可能驾驶私人汽车游玩此地。

4 .The tracks are too rough.

道路实在太崎岖。

第十七段

1 .Okay, lastly, what else is worth visiting there?

好的,最后,还有什么是值得去看的?

第十八段

1 .There are several caves, but I haven’t looked into any details.

有几个洞穴,但我没有再自己看下去了。

2 .I'II find out about them.

我会去仔细瞧瞧的。

第一十九段

1 .Okay, good. Now what I'd like to know is…

好,好的。现在我想知道的是…