始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 66907 同学完成了 334 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Good afternoon, Dreamtime Travel.

下午好,这里是梦想时光旅行。

2 .How can I help you?

我要如何帮您?

第二段

1 .Oh hello.

哦,你好,

2 .I'm interested in the holidays you offer along the coast near here.

我对你们提供的在这儿附近海岸沿线的旅行感兴趣。

第三段

1 .Yes.

是的,

2 .We operate several tours up the coast.

我们是有几个旅行在海边。

3 .Where in particular did you want to go?

您特别想去哪里?

第四段

1 .Well, I like the sound of the holiday that mentioned whales.

我喜欢那个提到鲸鱼的那个旅行的声音。

2 .Was it Whale 'Watching'?

那是“赏鲸”的项目吗?

第五段

1 .Oh, that's our Whale Watch Experience.

哦,那是我们的鲸鱼观赏体验。

2 .It's very popular and it's based in a lovely little town with nice beaches.

这非常受欢迎并且是在一个可爱的小镇上,那里有很棒的海滩。

第六段

1 .Oh right, and how long does it last?

哦,好的,那么它要花费多长时间呢?

第七段

1 .It's two days - that includes four hours' travel time each way from here.

2天时间,这包括了四小时的去往小镇的时间。

第八段

1 .Good, I don't want to be away any longer than that.

不错,我也不想花比那更多的时间在路上。

2 .So is that by coach?

那么是坐长途大巴去的吗?

第九段

1 .Actually it's by minibus.

实际上是坐迷你巴士去的。

2 .We like to keep those tours small and personal so we don't take a whole coachload of people.

我们喜欢保持旅行小而精,所以我们不会载一大巴士的游客。

3 .In fact, we only take up to fifteen people on this tour, although we do run it with just twelve or thirteen.

事实上,这个旅程我们至多会有15个人,尽管我们一般12或13个人就能成团。

第十段

1 .Oh, right.

哦,好的。

2 .So do you run these tours often?

所以你们经常会有这些旅行吗?

第十一段

1 .Well it depends on the time of year.

这取决于一年里的时间。

2 .Of course in peak times like the summer holidays we do them every weekend, but at the moment it's usually once a month at most.

当然在高峰期比如夏天的假期,我们每周末都会组织这样的旅行,但是现在往往至多一个月一次。

第十二段

1 .And when is the next one going?

那么下一次是什么时候?

第十三段

1 .Mmm, let me see.

额,让我看一下。

2 .Um, there's one in three weeks' time which is April the 18th, and then we don't have another one until June the 2nd.

在三周后,也就是4月18日,然后我们会在6月2日组织下一次旅行。

第十四段

1 .All right, and is April a good time to go?

好吧,那么4月是个旅行的好时间吗?

第十五段

1 .Pretty good, though the really good time is later in the year.

相当好,尽管最好的时间点是这一年晚些时候。

2 .I have to say though that the whale sighting is only one of the many things offered.

但是我不得不说观看鲸鱼只是很多提供的事情中的一件。

第十六段

1 .Really?

真的吗?

第十七段

1 .Yes.

是的,

2 .The hotel itself where you stay has great facilities.

您居住的酒店设施非常完善。

3 .It's called The Pallisades.

它被称作Pallisades。

第十八段

1 .The Paris what?

Paris什么?

第一十九段

1 .No, it's actually The Pallisades, P - A - L - L - I - S - A - D - E - S.

不是,是Pallisades, P-A-L-L+S-A. D. E-S。

2 .It's right on the main beach there.

它刚好在主沙滩上。

第二十段

1 .Oh, I see.

哦,我了解了。

第二十一段

1 .All of the rooms have nice views and the food is really good there too.

所有的房间都能看到美景并且食物也是真的美味。

第二十二段

1 .Oh right.

哦,好的。

第一段

1 .And what about the other things?

那么其它方面呢?

2 .You know, that are included in the price.

你知道的,这些都会包含在价钱中。

第二段

1 .Oh, there are lots of things.

哦,还有很多别的事情。

2 .If you don't want to do the whale watch cruise, your guide will take anyone who is interested either on a bushwalk through the national park near the hotel, and there's no extra charge for that, or on a fishing trip.

如果您不想观赏鲸鱼,您的导游会带领对丛林徒步旅行感兴趣的旅客去丛林徒步旅行,这并不会收取多余的费用,或者是去钓鱼。钓鱼我认为

3 .That's an extra $12 I think.

大概会多收121美金的费用。

4 .And there's also a reptile park in town - that costs more or less the same.

而且镇上还有个爬行动物公园,这会花差不多的钱。

第三段

1 .No, I think I'd prefer whales to snakes.

算了,我还是更想看鲸鱼,比起看蛇。

第四段

1 .Yeah.

好的。

2 .And if you just want to relax you are free to sit by the hotel pool or go down the beach.

如果您只是想放松一下,您可以坐在免费的酒店泳池边或者海滩边。

3 .Oh, and they also have tennis courts at the hotel, but you have to pay for those by the hour.

哦,那里还有网球场,但是您需要按小时缴费。

4 .But there are table tennis tables downstairs and they're part of the accommodation package.

但是那边楼下还有乒乓球桌,它们是包含在食宿费中的。

5 .Just speak to your guide.

您大可以去和导游讲一声。

第五段

1 .Well that sounds good.

好的,那听上去很不错。

2 .So how much is the basic tour price?

那儿基本的旅行费用是多少呢?

第六段

1 .At this time of year it's usually around $300 but let me check.

现在的话,通常是300美金,但是容我查一下。

2 .Er...oh,it's actually $280.

呃……哦,事实上是280美金。

第七段

1 .And the next tour, are there any places on that one?

那么第二个团呢,会有任何一样的地方吗?

第八段

1 .How many people is it for?

有几个人需要参团呢?

第九段

1 .There are two of us.

我们两个。

第十段

1 .Yes, that should be fine.

好,那是可以的。

2 .Can I just mention that we require all bookings to be made at least fourteen days before you travel to avoid cancellations of tours.

我能提醒您一下,我们这边要求所有的预约事宜都必须在旅行前至少提前14天完成,为了避免取消旅程。

3 .And if you cancel within seven days of departure you will have to pay 50% of your total booking.

如果您在出发前七天内取消了旅程,您将需要付50% 预约费用。

第十一段

1 .OK.

好的。

第十二段

1 .And you also need to pay a 20% deposit at the time of booking.

您仍需要付20%的定金,在预约的时候。

第十三段

1 .Can I pay that by credit card?

我可以用信用卡付吗?

第十四段

1 .Yes, you can.

可以的。

第十五段

1 .All right, what I'll do is I'll talk to my partner and get back to you.

好的,我会去和我的伙伴说一声然后再来联系你。

第十六段

1 .Fine.

好的,

2 .So I'll make a provisional booking, shall I?

那么我要做一个暂定的预约,可以吗?

3 .Two for the Whale Watch Experience.

两名,鲸鱼观赏体验。

4 .Let me issue you with a customer reference number for when you call back.

我来给您一个顾客参照号码以供您再次联系我们时用。

5 .Do you have a pen?

您现在有笔吗?

第十七段

1 .Yes.

有。

第十八段

1 .OK, it's three nine seven, four five, T.

好的,号码是397,45,T。

2 .That's T for tango.

tango的那个T。

3 .When you call back, ask to speak to the Tour Manager, that's me, Tracy.

当您回打我们电话的时候,就说要和旅行经理通话,也就是我,Tracy即可。

第一十九段

1 .Fine, I will.

好,我会的。