始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 66907 同学完成了 334 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Hi. Great to see you!

你们好.很高兴见到你们.

2 .I'm Jody, and I'll be looking after both of you for the first month you're working here at the Amersham Theatre.

我是乔迪,你们在Amersham剧院工作的头一个月里,我会寻照顾你们两个.

3 .I'll tell you something about the theatre now, then take you to meet two of the other staff.

我会告诉你们一些关于剧院的事,然后带你们去见另一个工作人员.

第二段

1 .It's an old building, and it's been modernised several times.

这是一个古老的建筑,它已经改进了几次.

2 .In fact, as you can see, we're caring out a major refurbishment at the moment.

事实上,你们可以看到,我们正在进行一项重大的翻新.

3 .The interior has just been repainted, and we're about to start on the exterior of the building - that'll be a big job.

室内刚被粉刷一新,我们就要开始对建筑物外侧粉刷--这将是一个巨大的工程.

4 .The work's running over budget, so we've had to postpone installing an elevator.

这项工作超出了预算,所以我们不得不推迟安装电梯.

5 .I hope you're happy running up and down stairs!

我希望你们能开心地跑上跑下.

6 .When the theatre was built, people were generally slimmer and shorter than now,

当剧院刚建成的时候,人们普遍比现在的人更瘦、更矮,

7 .and the seats were very close together.

所以座位很近.

8 .We've replaced them with larger seats, with more legroom.

我们已经用更大的座椅取代了那些椅子,有更多的腿部空间.

9 .This means fewer seats in total, but we've taken the opportunity to install seats that can easily be moved, to create different acting spaces.

这意味着更少的席位,但我们也抓住机会,安装了一些可以方便移动的座位,以创建不同表演空间.

10 .We've also turned a few storerooms over to other purposes, like using them for meetings.

我们也把一些储藏室作其他用途,比如用于会议.

第三段

1 .We try hard to involve members of the public in the theatre.

我们努力让公众参与到剧院里去.

2 .One way is by organising backstage tours, so people can be shown round the building and learn how a theatre operates.

一种方式是通过组织后台参观,所以人们可以在大楼周围参观,学习剧院如何运作.

3 .These are proving very popular.

这些都很受欢迎.

4 .What we're finding is that people want to have lunch or a cup of coffee while they're here,

我们发现的是,人们希望在这里吃午饭或喝一杯咖啡,

5 .so we're looking into the possibility of opening a café in due course.

所以我们正考虑在适当的时候开一家咖啡店的可能性.

6 .We have a bookshop, which specialises in books about drama, and that attracts plenty of customers.

我们有一个书店,专门卖戏剧相关书籍,这吸引了大量的客户.

7 .Then there are two large rooms that will be decorated next month,

然后下个月有2个大的房间要装饰,

8 .and they'll be available for hire, for conferences and private functions, such as parties.

他们将被用于租赁、会议和私人功能,比如开派对.

9 .We're also considering hiring out costumes to amateur drama clubs.

我们也在考虑向业余戏剧俱乐部租赁服装.

第四段

1 .Now I want to tell you about our workshops.

现在我想告诉你们有关我们工作坊的事.

2 .We recently started a programme of workshops that anyone can join.

我们最近开启了一个研讨会项目,任何人都可以加入.

3 .Eventually we intend to run courses in acting, but we're waiting until we've got the right people in place as trainers.

最终我们打算开表演课程,但我们一直在等待,直到我们有了合适的人作为培训师.

4 .That's proving more difficult than we'd expected!

这比我们想象的要困难得多.

5 .There's a big demand to learn about the technical side of putting on a production,

演出技术发面有一个很大的需求,

6 .and our lighting workshop has already started, with great success.

然后我们的照明研讨会已经开始,并取得了巨大的成功.

7 .We're going to start one on sound next month.

我们下个月要开办一个声音研讨会.

8 .A number of people have enquired about workshops on make-up, and that's something we're considering for the future.

许多人都询问化妆研讨会,这是我们为未来考虑的.

9 .A surprise success is the workshop on making puppets - we happen to have someone working here who does it as a hobby,

一个令人惊讶的成功是制作木偶的研讨会--我们碰巧有一个在这里工作的人,她是一个业余爱好,

10 .and she offered to run a workshop.

她提出要开办一个研讨会.

11 .It was so popular we're now running them every month!

它是如此流行,我们现在已经每个月都要开办.

第一段

1 .Now, a word about the layout of the building.

现在,关于建筑的布局.

2 .The auditorium, stage and dressing rooms for the actors are all below ground level.

观众席、舞台和演员的更衣室的演员都在地下.

3 .Here on the ground floor we have most of the rooms that the public doesn't see.

在地面上,我们的大多数房间公众都看不见.

4 .The majority are internal, so they have windows in the roof to light them.

大多数是内部的,所以这些房间的窗子在屋顶上,来照亮这些房间.

第二段

1 .Standing here in the foyer, you're probably wondering why the box office isn't here,

站在门厅里,你可能想知道为什么这里的售票处不在这儿,

2 .where the public would expect to find it.

公众觉得在这儿可以找到售票处.

3 .Well, you might have noticed it on your way in – although it’s part of this building,

嗯,在你进来的路上你也许已经注意到它了一一虽然它是这座大楼的一部分,

4 .it's next door, with a separate entrance from the road.

但它在隔壁,路上有一个单独的入口.

第三段

1 .For the theatre manager's office, you go across the foyer and through the double doors,

至于剧院的经理办公室,你穿过门厅,穿过双开门,

2 .turn right, and it¡¯s the room at the end of the corridor, with the door on the left.

右转,就在走廊尽头的房间,门的左边.

第四段

1 .The lighting box is where the computerised stage lighting is operated,

照明箱在电脑处理舞台灯光操作的地方,

2 .and it's at the back of the building.

它在建筑物的后面.

3 .When you're through the double doors,

当你们穿过这双扇门的时候,

4 .turn left, turn right at the water cooler, and right again at the end.

向左拐,在水冷却器的地方右转,然后走到底再右转.

5 .It's the second room along that corridor.

沿着那条走廊的第二个房间就是.

6 .The lighting box has a window into the auditorium, which of course is below us.

照明箱有一个窗口朝着礼堂,这当然是在我们的下面.

第五段

1 .The artistic director's office is through the double doors,

艺术主任办公室是要通过双扇门,

2 .turn right, and it's the first room you come to on the right-hand side.

右转,这是你右手边的第一个房间.

3 .And finally, for the moment, the room where I¡¯ll take you next - the relaxation room.

最后,现在,你要带你去们的下一个房间--放松的房间.

4 .So if you'd like to come with me...

所以如果你们愿意跟我一起……